• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Hepatitis C National Trainer job posting

The level of ignorance on this board is painful. Anthony got promoted from training to be a DM in Florida, that's why they are hiring another trainer. They are hiring more reps because they created new AE positions. Get your facts straight assholes.

The additional AE jobs are the way to give certain reps a "retention" salary increase so they wouldn't leave.

The level of ignorance on this board is painful. Anthony got promoted from training to be a DM in Florida, that's why they are hiring another trainer. They are hiring more reps because they created new AE positions. Get your facts straight assholes.

That is why Gordon was promoted to National Sales Trainer, dumby!

Hepatitis C seems to be the hot disease state since there are drugs coming to cure it. I'm interested in this position but my train g experience is cardiovascular, women's health, and respiratory. Should I apply or do you have to have specialty training experience?

Thanks in advance

any one else notice how there are now so many posts like this one? They try to slide them in another conversation. Sure seem like the poser competitive troll type. So sweet and nice and grateful. PHONY!

GILD will have on improved product soon. BMS will have a newer produce, soon. Our product will be antiquated when it is launched.

It will all be pricing and access. Pricing and access. Go low and buy the market.

Just woke up and have a friggin headache! Too much gin last night!!! Dread tomorrow and working with my know it all DM!! Hope to ditch the bitch by lunch by eating at the mall. Let her go shopping so I can go home and take my afternoon nap. F this job!