• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Hepatitis C Division

Offers will depend upon experience but they don't want any new keys so expect around $100,000. The incentive plan will be $7500 or so per quarter and spiffs on top of that. This is Abbvie standard specialty rep deal.. Hepatology, gi, and some high value internists will be the call plan. The HIV sales force will sell to infectious disease docs.

Offers will depend upon experience but they don't want any new keys so expect around $100,000. The incentive plan will be $7500 or so per quarter and spiffs on top of that. This is Abbvie standard specialty rep deal.. Hepatology, gi, and some high value internists will be the call plan. The HIV sales force will sell to infectious disease docs.

No newbies

It's pharma! No selling is involved. Contracting is king here. Reps are just bagel delivery gals and boys. Call MEI and schedule a program! Enter all the names and be quickl about it.

Offers will be in 85 range, which is ridiculous! Bonus will be inline with Humira. Maybe $8500 at target/quarter. No one will make more than the average Humira rep for RA. No need to piss those princesses off! They barely work already.

This ain't Zithromax nor Tricor, but a cure and with three and maybe more competitors - you are looking at eradication before patent end.

Imagine being laid off before LOE? Wow, now that will be interesting.

They won't get me for less than 140k. Treatment will be 100k per patient and I'll be bringing in millions for the company every week.

Bring in millions? No, you are dropping off M&Ms. The MHE is securing the business. Get lunch scheduled. Call your GPAE so you can hear how close thy are to the next meeting to set up a conference call.

Bring in millions? No, you are dropping off M&Ms. The MHE is securing the business. Get lunch scheduled. Call your GPAE so you can hear how close thy are to the next meeting to set up a conference call.

No doubt that at 140 plus base you will not work here. You are so desirable that they will choose someone else who will take the up to about 110 base.

Roche rep here and I also been contacted by a headhunter. The base salary initially quoted was $110,000 but negotiable. I am also considering Gilead. The good news is that this is a buyers market in that HCV sales experience is in demand! Finally feel good about being a rep! May the highest bidder win!!

Yes millions. I'm the best. I'm the difference between a rep bringing in 100 million or 200 million for the company. Show me the money.