Electric vehicle garage fire

Make sure you charge the EV during a meal time so you can expense it, Stay at more hotels because you can not make it home. Talk about ruining the environment, think about all the waste cleaning the extra rooms due to AZ EV policy. Also, reaching customers will decrease so sales will suffer. A article was just published saying, if you drive 50 miles or less a day, EVs have a place. Well, that is not a sales job.[/QU

Certainly not in my territory.

You can't have a smoke alarm in a garage with an ICE vehicle in it unless you want constant false alarms. They also aren't reliable if the garage gets too cold in the winter. That is an ignorant recommendation and definitely not a solution to prioritizing our safety.

You can't have a smoke alarm in a garage with an ICE vehicle in it unless you want constant false alarms. They also aren't reliable if the garage gets too cold in the winter. That is an ignorant recommendation and definitely not a solution to prioritizing our safety.
Remember, they're the "experts". That's why there's no place to charge them, because they're so smart

I did a long term winter rental while the toy sat in the garage till it got above freezing.

I encourage others to do the same. We can actually get to work and they can go over to Davos on their private jets with their 2 inch hard-ons and say the company is carbon whatever

I did a long term winter rental while the toy sat in the garage till it got above freezing.

I encourage others to do the same. We can actually get to work and they can go over to Davos on their private jets with their 2 inch hard-ons and say the company is carbon whatever

2”? lucky ducks….

but it’s OK, I identify as a shrew so I’m hung for my identity.

This is just silly. What if anything is wired improperly in your home. What if you run over some debris and you puncture your gas tank and it drips slowly into your garage. Remember there are more fires with gas cars than EVs. EV fires can be extinguished with fire blankets.

Unless you regularly drive long distances you will love an EV. That is unless you are scared of your own shadow and are unable to even try anything new.
You are wrong about EV fires being put out by fire blankets. All that does is contain the fire under the blanket.

Gonna install the charger and another circuit breaker box at a good penny. Play the game. Get a nice selling feature for the house on the AZ dime. Make lemonade out of "lemons". And let's be clear, these EV's are lemons.

Go look at the article about child slaves used to mine the cobalt to make EVs. Also see what EVs are doing to the climate. I think we shold be ashamed of ourselves for driving an EV.

Forward all the Wheels fleet stuff pertaining to the mandate to your home insurance agent.

I've already had discussions with my agent and my personal attorney. There are potential aggravating factors when people are forced to do things.

Get out ahead of this thing and prepare for future proceedings, should they become necessary.

Forward all the Wheels fleet stuff pertaining to the mandate to your home insurance agent.

I've already had discussions with my agent and my personal attorney. There are potential aggravating factors when people are forced to do things.

Get out ahead of this thing and prepare for future proceedings, should they become necessary.
Sure you did, liar.