Electric vehicle garage fire

I hope the person is ok, the email said nothing about injuries.

I hope they don't take a settlement, and sue the heck out of the company.

Lawsuit; my company paid a fully insured and licensed company to install an electric car charger at my home for which I gave consent too. I complied with my companies initiative because they pay me well over 100k a year to buy doctors lunch and talk to them about medicine. They also provide my family with health insurance, dependent care and even give me bonuses annually.

People in pharma are complete snowflakes on both sides the liberals and conservatives.

Lawsuit; my company paid a fully insured and licensed company to install an electric car charger at my home for which I gave consent too. I complied with my companies initiative because they pay me well over 100k a year to buy doctors lunch and talk to them about medicine. They also provide my family with health insurance, dependent care and even give me bonuses annually.

People in pharma are complete snowflakes on both sides the liberals and conservatives.
It's kinda like that everywhere, not just pharma.
Lawsuit, lawsuit lawsuit
The fact that life has some element of risk has been completely removed from society.

A coworker had a burning smell coming from their charger this week. This won't be reported since it was caught prior to escalating, but I wonder what else is being swept under the rug.

A coworker had a burning smell coming from their charger this week. This won't be reported since it was caught prior to escalating, but I wonder what else is being swept under the rug.
Yep - swept under the rug and kept secret like our new “friends” from Mideast we are relocating here in USA as we speak - great idea….fourth of July “fireworks” weekly soon?

Don't use the garage charger if you don't want your house to burn down.

They couldn't have installed a cheaper piece of shit in the first place. That's probably why they're catching on fire.

Assholes.

It's kinda like that everywhere, not just pharma.
Lawsuit, lawsuit lawsuit
The fact that life has some element of risk has been completely removed from society.
Lots of jobs require employees to assume some risk as part of the job.

AZ is putting our homes and families at risk as a condition of employment. That’s the difference.

Yes, I know what your response is…just leave if you don’t like it. Easier said than done, especially if you have seniority.

AZ is putting our homes and families at risk as a condition of employment. That’s the difference.

Yes, I know what your response is…just leave if you don’t like it. Easier said than done, especially if you have seniority.

Do they pay your electric bill?

Pussy

Don't use the garage charger if you don't want your house to burn down.

They couldn't have installed a cheaper piece of shit in the first place. That's probably why they're catching on fire.

Assholes.

This. If they're going to force you to use these things for field sales jobs, charge them to 100% at superchargers at the end of the day. Takes 20 minutes.

Don't burn your house down while attempting to adhere to manufacturers standards.

These things were designed for commuters in warm/temperate climates. They were not designed for field sales roles which sometimes require driving hundreds of miles a day and often in temperatures that severely restrict their operating range.

The people who forced this initiative are even dumber than they look and sound, and that's saying something. Idiots.

This isn't Europe. Some of us travel across multiple states for our roles and responsibilities. Not worth burning your house down.

It is well known and factual that gas powered cars are more likely to catch fire than electric cars. So you poorly informed chickenshits can rest easy and enjoy all of the benefits of electric cars - which are many.