Electric vehicle garage fire

If I have to drive it, I'm charging to 100% everytime. What a waste of our time. Wonder what they are going to do when we can only make 5 calls per week, 1 per day due to charging. Maybe they will make small territories and hire a bunch of people to help out.

in thinking the same exact thought about this.

I have been emailing the EV communications email address to voice my concerns. They responded by just cutting and pasting from the original email they sent out (the wellbeing and safety of our employees is our top priority….) and attached a link to safe charging practices. In that link it says that we can expense a smoke alarm of fire extinguisher in our garage. Are you kidding me??

I have been emailing the EV communications email address to voice my concerns. They responded by just cutting and pasting from the original email they sent out (the wellbeing and safety of our employees is our top priority….) and attached a link to safe charging practices. In that link it says that we can expense a smoke alarm of fire extinguisher in our garage. Are you kidding me??
latest

I’ve seen a teammate get the same non-response.

Maybe send an email to HR and frame this as what it is, an employee safety issue.

So AZ is admitting what we already know, that these things are a fire hazard. And yet, the roll out continues.

Boy, this would make an interesting expose in the press.

This alone is not enough to pull any heads out of any asses. They're up there way too far.

People aren't buying EV's. Production is being slashed across the board. Even Tesla is losing money, so they're being dumped into fleets.

There is way too much money behind this. Someone's going to have to die to get it to stop. A house fire isn't enough.

Hertz just announced they've lost $445 million on these things in the past 2 quarters, fired their CEO and have a 50/50 chance of going BANKRUPT in the next year over EV's. The depreciation is literally killing the company and they unloaded 30,000 of them to try and stop the bleeding.

Can't imagine how much AZ is losing, but my guess is it's quite a bit.

Hertz just announced they've lost $445 million on these things in the past 2 quarters, fired their CEO and have a 50/50 chance of going BANKRUPT in the next year over EV's. The depreciation is literally killing the company and they unloaded 30,000 of them to try and stop the bleeding.

Can't imagine how much AZ is losing, but my guess is it's quite a bit.
Dumbass

Make sure you charge the EV during a meal time so you can expense it, Stay at more hotels because you can not make it home. Talk about ruining the environment, think about all the waste cleaning the extra rooms due to AZ EV policy. Also, reaching customers will decrease so sales will suffer. A article was just published saying, if you drive 50 miles or less a day, EVs have a place. Well, that is not a sales job.