Amneal

Great thing is that you are free to leave as needed. Amneal going through growing pains. This environment is not for everyone and people think it is going back to how it was. It is not and there is a place for those that perform and not only numbers but contributions and a positive attitude. More people are placed on plans due to other things besides numbers. Very few are managed out due to numbers. Crazy and sad if people here feel trapped or stuck. I know many here love it and are positive about the future, know their role and do it daily to help us move in right direction. Negative comments come from the minority about the company, management or the culture. Many that are gone wish they were here. It is what you do with the opportunity given to you. Do everyone a favor and if you are that negative LEAVE or you are really that bad and can not. Sad.

you have done a great job guzzling the Kool aid! It USED to be that people who left generally regretted that decision. We even hired a couple back. But those were those SH days you despise. To say there is a minority not a majority of disgruntled employees is laughable and the amount of turnover is proof. Reps ARE interviewing for other jobs and it’s a tough market out there. If they got offers they’d be gone. You mentioned Goals earlier. HK said that goals are designed specifically so that reps won’t attain them. Or very few will.
I hope Amneal can get the ship righted. It’s taking on water after the Lyvispah split ( that STILL makes no sense). We took another torpedo with IPX. You act like this is The Good Ship Lolipop when in reality it’s closer to Titanic.

Thank you I think you finally understand you are correct we have reps here that aren’t good enough to leave to go to other companies. There’s plenty of opportunities out there so some of them will be asked to leave and others will leave on their own. Amneal thanks you for clarifying

Whoever is posting is :
1: Someone still hear and not good enough to leave but Amneal keeps you here still working with you hoping you will turn it around.
2: Someone that was here but asked to leave due to not performing.
3: Someone that wants to join Amneal but got passed on.

Whoever is posting is :
1: Someone still hear and not good enough to leave but Amneal keeps you here still working with you hoping you will turn it around.

Someone who is here is playing dumb….

Whoever is posting is :

Based on your spelling you could be ‘Cornel’ JR!

it’s this type of arrogance that has taken over Amneal. As if your way is the only way. You do realize that the #1 rep for Rytary left. Why is Amneal losing people like that. You have the typical Pharma mentality and it shows. Amneal should be more concerned about keeping reps than bad mouthing them. Look at who we are getting to replace these reps. They ain’t the best and brightest. But the great thing about Amneal was we USED to be rep centric and would help these new reps. Now? Your attitude of ‘if you don’t like it leave’ is a crappy culture to have. people will continue to leave. And if you wanna say those who are staying are worthless then look in the mirror. You are here. If they are so great to get a job elsewhere why didn’t Amneal do enough to keep them? This year has been brutal on rep morale. The fact you don’t realize that speaks volumes

ohhhhh, the dude from the west. Yes?

DS? That guy is a piece of work. He’s had the most turn over in the Country every year. In the umpteen years I’ve been here I don’t think he’s ever had a full team. But of course it’s all the Reps fault according to our corporate cheerleader here. DS is a crappy manager who tries to bully and intimidate his way through life. If anyone can explain how he got promoted after consistently finishing at the bottom of the rankings? Does he consistently hire bad people? Or do his good people leave and his bad people stay? And if they are bad why doesn’t he get rid of them.

ohhhhh, the dude from the west. Yes?

There are DEFINITELY A FEW in management and that don't belong and it's quite odd that they remain while reps leave or get pushed out. Maybe those managers who continue to be at the bottom should be put on plans. Amneal is getting it ALL wrong, at least since letting SH go. I am hopeful about Helen but if these current so called leaders continue to bully reps and instill unnecessary fear, basically they are not effective and don't know how to "lead", "inspire", or "coach", then turn over will continue to be high all around. Why not invest in the people who are doing ALL of the work instead of managers who do absolutely nothing but harass reps who are out working. One manager lost half of his team? I've heard some egregious behaviors over the years, as someone already posted. Does that not raise RED FLAGS? And, the other jerk has the highest turnover in the country. Someone please explain why and how they are still here because it doesn't make sense. And, by the way, this is written by a high performing rep, so please save your breath with the BS manager that keeps responding the it's the reps fault. Like someone said in an earlier thread, top rep in the country RESIGNED, so yet another RED FLAG. Nobody listens to all that is going wrong. Terrible culture. Low morale. Hoping things will improve with Helen. If not, I'm out.

Nope not DS nor GP. ABD from West. short man syndrome
There are only 3 ABD’s.

FA - Endo
GP - PD
BC - Spaz

DS is an RBM in the NW. RS has California. JR is in Texas but she’s a she. DS has incredibly high turn over. KB just lost half his team with more looking to walk.
Spasticity is a train wreck. They have an only 1 RBM and he just came from Endo. Seems like a good guy but he’s flying solo right now. The South RBM just got fired and the West is vacant as well. That place won’t be around long
Endo? I got nothing. Although they appear to have the most fun!

There are only 3 ABD’s.

FA - Endo
GP - PD
BC - Spaz

DS is an RBM in the NW. RS has California. JR is in Texas but she’s a she. DS has incredibly high turn over. KB just lost half his team with more looking to walk.
Spasticity is a train wreck. They have an only 1 RBM and he just came from Endo. Seems like a good guy but he’s flying solo right now. The South RBM just got fired and the West is vacant as well. That place won’t be around long
Endo? I got nothing. Although they appear to have the most fun!

jd not JR in Texas. Either way they are both female

What IS UP with KB????? Anybody know about his management stye?

my earlier post got taken down. So he must be reading this board. His style is aggressive and overbearing. He doesn’t care about his reps and specifically tells them he lacks empathy. Further he does not understand why his reps want to be happy in their work. He doesn’t care because he doesn’t have to. He is set for life based on his relationship. There’s a reason he lost the top rep in the company

I'm looking to break into the Neurology space. I have 2.5 years primary care experience. What is the culture like? Do reps travel overnight?

This is a good place to get experience. Get your experience. Get a few years under your belt and move on to a better company with better pay. Overnights depend on territory Some do some don’t.

my earlier post got taken down. So he must be reading this board. His style is aggressive and overbearing. He doesn’t care about his reps and specifically tells them he lacks empathy. Further he does not understand why his reps want to be happy in their work. He doesn’t care because he doesn’t have to. He is set for life based on his relationship. There’s a reason he lost the top rep in the company

You are a coward if you have to come on a social site to bash your boss. Either talk directly to him or file a complaint with HR or through the ethics and compliance line. The top rep. in the nation had her day in court during her exit interview. Now, go have yours.