Amneal

Weirdest meeting ever. Our hotel was crap. The food was horrible and we rarely had a minute ourselves. They absolutely controlled about every waking moment. The ineptness and cluelessness was on full display. How many times do we have to hear DA talk about ‘access’ and try to equate it with ‘affordability p’? We put up growth numbers that any Pharma company would love in a drug at this stage of its lifecycle and are told it’s not enough. I’m really struck by how segmented the company is now. They keep preaching 1 Amneal but it was apparent at this meeting that couldn’t be further from the truth. Everyone is in CYA mode and people are getting thrown under the bus left and right

what’s up with the St Louis manager? Did his whole team quit?

Don’t make assumptions that they all quit. Many reps. are being managed out. Many are on PIPs. The company is changing. If you didn’t get that message at the meeting then you are clueless.

I got the message when I saw ‘A new Amneal’ on every slide. If he’s managing people out it sounds like a Him problem. Between people quitting and people being managed out it is more proof that this place is becoming a toxic dump

I got the message when I saw ‘A new Amneal’ on every slide. If he’s managing people out it sounds like a Him problem. Between people quitting and people being managed out it is more proof that this place is becoming a toxic dump

You are still clueless. The ABDs and RBMs are being directed to get rid of people. You may see some of them get a pink slip too. No one is safe. Did you notice the fake smiles?

You are still clueless. The ABDs and RBMs are being directed to get rid of people. You may see some of them get a pink slip too. No one is safe. Did you notice the fake smiles?

pretty much EVERY smile was fake. Does the Spasticity team even HAVE. RBMs? I can absolutely see us loosing 2 RBMs KB being one of them. The question is what’s the end game? We are down about 10 reps. Spasticity is down several as well. Are they thinning the herd to combine us as ‘1 Amneal’ again? Certainly can’t be to sell it. Our stock price is doing well so maybe I can finally make some money off of it after all these years

pretty much EVERY smile was fake. Does the Spasticity team even HAVE. RBMs? I can absolutely see us loosing 2 RBMs KB being one of them. The question is what’s the end game? We are down about 10 reps. Spasticity is down several as well. Are they thinning the herd to combine us as ‘1 Amneal’ again? Certainly can’t be to sell it. Our stock price is doing well so maybe I can finally make some money off of it after all these years

I think 3 were told to leave.

2 left on their own for another job
1 resigned under pressure
1 resigned under pressure but had another job lined up
He’s in a battle with at least another
he filled one with a Spasticity Rep.

Basically he’s a shit manager who alternates places with the NW Manager for Douchebag of the Year

Have you ever thought that it is not the manager’s fault when someone leaves? If someone is terminated, it has to be approved by H.R….. Until all employees start taking accountability for their job performance then the fake news will always be the same: “sorry ass manager is the cause of all problems”.

Poor management. Period. Way too many that do not know how to lead, coach, or treat people. Behaviors I have witnessed and things I have heard are absolutely unbelievable. Fireable offenses. That’s for sure. It’s not the reps, duh. HR and management are tight. Managers are not held accountable and will continue to destroy lives.

The “feel good” days of SH are over. Amneal is a business and not a charitable organization. They have to make a profit. If any employee does not want to work or does not have the mental capacity to do their job then that person has to find another place or way to make a living. Game over.

The “feel good” days of SH are over. Amneal is a business and not a charitable organization. They have to make a profit. If any employee does not want to work or does not have the mental capacity to do their job then that person has to find another place or way to make a living. Game over.

SH was not without his faults. But he at least cared about the Sales force. Rytary growth has always been astonishing given its price point, screwed up launch and now on life support after the IPX debacle. You say reps need to be held accountable? Sure. If they aren’t out there working that a problem. However we NEVER see folks in Home Office held to account for their screw ups. Who was held accountable for the disastrous IPX failure? The crappy Managed Care wins? The double counting of RX’s? The idea of splitting your sales force before a launch? The screwed up Lyvispah launch and relaunch? Horrible target lists? We could go on and on. But the Home office never takes responsibility and only lays the blame at the feet of the reps. The reps are the ones going out there, despite next to no help from Home Office and management trying to make a living.

Have you ever thought that it is not the manager’s fault when someone leaves? If someone is terminated, it has to be approved by H.R….. Until all employees start taking accountability for their job performance then the fake news will always be the same: “sorry ass manager is the cause of all problems”.

I know of 1 manager who has had next to 0 turn over. And he usually ranks in the Top 3. The managers at the bottom have a lot of turn over. There are managers now looking to fire people who are working but they have been told to let people go So tell me again it’s not the RBM

I know of 1 manager who has had next to 0 turn over. And he usually ranks in the Top 3. The managers at the bottom have a lot of turn over. There are managers now looking to fire people who are working but they have been told to let people go So tell me again it’s not the RBM

You still don’t understand. It’s about meeting your sales goals. You meet them and do well or you don’t. Sales goals go with the territory. My RBM has vacancies so he has to meet the sales goals without reps. to sell Rytary. Show some respect. They are trying to make a living too. Have you tried having a conversation with your RBM? Maybe tell him what your concerns are. Just a thought.

You still don’t understand. It’s about meeting your sales goals. You meet them and do well or you don’t. Sales goals go with the territory. My RBM has vacancies so he has to meet the sales goals without reps. to sell Rytary. Show some respect. They are trying to make a living too. Have you tried having a conversation with your RBM? Maybe tell him what your concerns are. Just a thought.

Let’s be honest, the entire organization needs help. Just bc a rep exceeds goals or an RBM is at the top doesn’t not make them the best at their job. The lack of professional by some of the “top people” was evident at the POA but once again nothing is said to them it’s just a good old pat on the back. The word that keeps being thrown around is “development” - when is that happening? Best way to survive is don’t have a voice, keep your head down and meet your metrics. Best of luck to all

Great thing is that you are free to leave as needed. Amneal going through growing pains. This environment is not for everyone and people think it is going back to how it was. It is not and there is a place for those that perform and not only numbers but contributions and a positive attitude. More people are placed on plans due to other things besides numbers. Very few are managed out due to numbers. Crazy and sad if people here feel trapped or stuck. I know many here love it and are positive about the future, know their role and do it daily to help us move in right direction. Negative comments come from the minority about the company, management or the culture. Many that are gone wish they were here. It is what you do with the opportunity given to you. Do everyone a favor and if you are that negative LEAVE or you are really that bad and can not. Sad.

Could not agree more. Need to get everyone to raise the bar instead of lowering it to the level of those that do not care. Misery loves company. I am sure those that are not here will never tell you the real reason why or what happened.

Does that go for Market Access and Key Accounts too? Or just sales?