Amneal

This place is going in the wrong direction. Joes ride a longs are producing nothing. I certainly don’t expect him to take all of our suggestions and implement them. But it should be obvious to him by now the same people and issues have been mentioned again and again and…..crickets. He talks about how much he values the field but I don’t see it. He still has the same people in place that caused this train to go off the rails. Morale is even worse now than back at the NSM which is saying something. This IPX Training is basically busy work. Our ABD’s are just as poor as they were before, one division doesn’t even HAVE one. Helen has been on the job a week and I’ve already heard her name hundreds of time. She is sounding like a super micro manager. Which is the best way to boost Company Morale. This One Amneal thing is borderline insulting. We were a lot closer to One Amneal 6 months ago than we are today. Today we are more fractured and compartmentalized than ever. I know. I know. ‘If you don’t like it then leave’. Which is typical Amneal. They can’t think that staying and trying to improve things is an option. And if my last to regions are any indication than if given the opportunity to leave most everyone will
Way to go Amneal. You are ruining what was a good thing.

So sad to hear about IPX 203. I wanted that to work out for you. I remember my own excitement to launch it. They are now looking to launch 2024? Well that’s what reports say. I am way more disappointed than I would think possible. I really want you all to thrive and launch a good product.

This company is becoming a bigger and bigger joke. A short rundown
1- we’ve lost about a dozen people since the sales force split. But upper management doesn’t care
2- why are we doing ‘mid year reviews’ with a little over a month left in ‘the year’?
3- how do they expect call metrics to be met with the size of our territories and a call list laden with no access teaching institutions
4- why do they expect historical Rytary growth after slashing this side of the force by 30 reps, not getting any formulary wins and preparing for a hopeful IPX launch?
5- how many RX’s do they expect will be generated by putting together our 3rd business plan in as many months with yet another we will do at POA.
6- And WTF are we gonna talk about at POA? We literally have nothing new
7- why are people with little to no sales experience (HK and AD) running a sales force?