Amneal

They gave it a good effort. But there’s only so much that can be done. I heard HK got an earful from the Spasticity team. The PD meeting was stupid. RBMs were told to make the Role Play difficult if not impossible. So not like real life it was a joke. Several RBM’s seemed to relish their role as being obnoxious jerks. Honestly what can they tell us about Rytary that we don’t already know? What objections outside of the Blink debacle have we not heard 1000 times. As always I loved hanging out with the people I’ve known for years but that’s about it

Many reps. in Endo were complaining about the role plays. I made the best of it. I loved hanging at the piano bar and the karaoke night was fun. No one was trying to limit our drinks either. It is not often you get to hang with your ABD and other managers. I hope I get a promotion or more money. Cool meeting

They gave it a good effort. But there’s only so much that can be done. I heard HK got an earful from the Spasticity team. The PD meeting was stupid. RBMs were told to make the Role Play difficult if not impossible. So not like real life it was a joke. Several RBM’s seemed to relish their role as being obnoxious jerks. Honestly what can they tell us about Rytary that we don’t already know? What objections outside of the Blink debacle have we not heard 1000 times. As always I loved hanging out with the people I’ve known for years but that’s about it

It was interesting to see that even though people say they know all about Rytary, many of our friends and colleagues got multiple trivia questions about it wrong. Again, cafe pharma coming through with the negative disgruntled people only.

It was interesting to see that even though people say they know all about Rytary, many of our friends and colleagues got multiple trivia questions about it wrong. Again, cafe pharma coming through with the negative disgruntled people only.

‘Trivia’ = Gotcha questions. Those ‘Trivia’ questions were mostly facts that don’t come up in day to day conversations with providers. Also, when rolled out the RBMs didn’t matter either. You can give me all the trivia questions you want. I’ll crush some and miss others. But this drug has never had great coverage and cost is by far the #1 objection. We used to do Cover My Meds, then MyRytary now BlinkRx. Nothing from the managed markets team in helping make it affordable. Instead they are always touting access. A few years ago we finally got around the dosing issue and while helpful, it’s still expensive. Granted some of our reps can’t but two sentences together, especially a couple of COE contenders. But making Gotcha questions to trip up the sales force is a dumb move

‘Trivia’ = Gotcha questions. Those ‘Trivia’ questions were mostly facts that don’t come up in day to day conversations with providers. Also, when rolled out the RBMs didn’t matter either. You can give me all the trivia questions you want. I’ll crush some and miss others. But this drug has never had great coverage and cost is by far the #1 objection. We used to do Cover My Meds, then MyRytary now BlinkRx. Nothing from the managed markets team in helping make it affordable. Instead they are always touting access. A few years ago we finally got around the dosing issue and while helpful, it’s still expensive. Granted some of our reps can’t but two sentences together, especially a couple of COE contenders. But making Gotcha questions to trip up the sales force is a dumb move
Seems pretty fair to expect us to know the most common side effects of the drug we sell but maybe my expectations are too high

Seems pretty fair to expect us to know the most common side effects of the drug we sell but maybe my expectations are too high

Oh we absolutely have some rock heads for sure. But every company does. I agree that it seemed like a Gotcha moment. Management by Fear is the theme of the day. It sucks but it is the way it is. Maybe after this last bloodletting we will get some folks in who value the sales force. We know Ops never did. HK has certainly consolidated her power Let’s see what she does with it

Oh we absolutely have some rock heads for sure. But every company does. I agree that it seemed like a Gotcha moment. Management by Fear is the theme of the day. It sucks but it is the way it is. Maybe after this last bloodletting we will get some folks in who value the sales force. We know Ops never did. HK has certainly consolidated her power Let’s see what she does with it
Rock Heads support the super old incompetent prez here who helped start another world war today - next year return world sanity!!!!

Many reps. in Endo were complaining about the role plays. I made the best of it. I loved hanging at the piano bar and the karaoke night was fun. No one was trying to limit our drinks either. It is not often you get to hang with your ABD and other managers. I hope I get a promotion or more money. Cool meeting

Yea, I had fun partying too. I was late the next morning, but no one got onto me. Cool place to work.

There is going to be a mass exodus of the Endo team. Reps. are looking for jobs. The massive blood letting last week has triggered many job searches. Does anyone in leadership care?

There is going to be a mass exodus of the Endo team. Reps. are looking for jobs. The massive blood letting last week has triggered many job searches. Does anyone in leadership care?

Every division here is underpaid but the Endo team is losing candidates to McDonalds with their salary range Granted they are all super young and super green and don’t rate the Specialty level salary. BUT they certainly deserve a much higher salary than what they get. Contract Companies pay more than the Endo team!
Does management care? Apparently not since so many people are leaving and nothing is being done to stop it. Other than firing more people

Every division here is underpaid but the Endo team is losing candidates to McDonalds with their salary range Granted they are all super young and super green and don’t rate the Specialty level salary. BUT they certainly deserve a much higher salary than what they get. Contract Companies pay more than the Endo team!
Does management care? Apparently not since so many people are leaving and nothing is being done to stop it. Other than firing more people

We had another rep resign today. I’m fast losing confidence in The New Amneal

which sakes team and territory

Looks like maybe an Endo position in Norwalk CT. If you go on Amneal’s job posting website you can see what is open and the date posted that one was posted 10/13.
Maybe it’s another one and not posted yet, but they are pretty quick to get them posted usually. It’s really one of the most efficient things that they do.

Looks like maybe an Endo position in Norwalk CT. If you go on Amneal’s job posting website you can see what is open and the date posted that one was posted 10/13.
Maybe it’s another one and not posted yet, but they are pretty quick to get them posted usually. It’s really one of the most efficient things that they do.

A Rep from PD left. Not sure if their job posted or not. They were a PC Winner last year. I’m sure we will be told they were lazy and didn’t work. It’s the MO of this company the higher ups certainly aren’t going to take accountability for all these reps leaving

To the above poster. Yes, it is that bad here. Employees from leadership were just let go without cause. Micro management at all levels. No trust and no empathy. Many here are looking for jobs.

I was looking to apply. Is it really that bad? A lot of drama I'm guessing from the threads. I'm not desperate but neurology sounds interesting and rewarding.

Even if they weren’t going to fire the salesforce soon, the salaries are very low. Primary care reps working for a contract company make as much or more than the specialty reps. It’s bad.

Did you read the announcement from Joe? The new V.P. worked with Joe. HK also worked with Joe. I have heard of new executives hiring old protege but never heard of firing good people to create openings for old protege. The current remaining ABD should be concerned. He’s last man standing from upper leadership group.