Amneal

You are a coward if you have to come on a social site to bash your boss. Either talk directly to him or file a complaint with HR or through the ethics and compliance line. The top rep. in the nation had her day in court during her exit interview. Now, go have yours.

judging by the number of reps at his table there aren’t too many people left who call him ‘Boss’. You are also assuming this person works for KB and if they do work for KB that they have not already talked to him. I don’t work for him and have heard the same things. Hell he’s even told me these things. I did notice you never addressed why the top rep left. You seem to think everyone is equally replaceable. Why doesn’t Amneal do the things it needs to do to keep reps of her caliber? Why is it filled with people like you who would rather run people out and manage by fear instead of actually valuing reps working with reps and making us all better?

Why do you assume I am a manager or a rep? You are attacking a man’s moral character by posting negative comments about him and his family. If you are a man grow a pair and face this guy or file a claim with HR.

Why do you assume I am a manager or a rep? You are attacking a man’s moral character by posting negative comments about him and his family. If you are a man grow a pair and face this guy or file a claim with HR.

If KB tells his reps and others that he doesn’t have empathy, that he doesn’t understand why reps think they should be happy in their work and about his family situation how is that posting anything negative? If you do not know these things then you do not work for him or know anyone who does. This has nothing to do with his moral character, I’m 100% positive he does not steal from the company etc. He’s lost 4 reps since August. 2 left. 2 he forced out. Again, not sure how that’s an attack on his moral character or reason for me to ‘grow a pair’ and go to HR. And if I’m not a Man what should I grow? I don’t know if you are a rep or a manager. I DO know you don’t have much experience in what you are talking about.

If KB tells his reps and others that he doesn’t have empathy, that he doesn’t understand why reps think they should be happy in their work and about his family situation how is that posting anything negative? If you do not know these things then you do not work for him or know anyone who does. This has nothing to do with his moral character, I’m 100% positive he does not steal from the company etc. He’s lost 4 reps since August. 2 left. 2 he forced out. Again, not sure how that’s an attack on his moral character or reason for me to ‘grow a pair’ and go to HR. And if I’m not a Man what should I grow? I don’t know if you are a rep or a manager. I DO know you don’t have much experience in what you are talking about.

If you read previous posts, you will see that 2 reps. quit on their own, and 2 were terminated. Amneal is the same as all major companies. Termination of an employee has to be approved by H.R., i.e. Legal to avoid lawsuits. So basically 2 reps. quit. The other 2 did not leave on their own will if they were terminated. Even numbers: 2:2. You either work or worked for KB. Otherwise you would not be so concerned about the -4 reps. Talk to the man face to face or let it go.

Interesting that he has been here for 5 years and not a peep from anyone. A few reps leave either by choice or not and now blast off. Your credibility is nonexistent and you are just upset and this is your way of venting. If you are here spend time planning for success and if you are not, practice your interviewing skills in the mirror or studying for your next adventure. Amneal is a great place to work for those that choose to be a part of it.

Leaders make tough decisions. I give him credit for that. Not sure you know both sides of the story or only care about what you have been told or what you think happened. I know this person and never had any issues. Something happened and we move on or not. I hope you really do not lose sleep over this. I understand you need to vent. That is a good thing. Let it out. I promise it will help you feel better and help keep you emotionally balanced.

Leaders make tough decisions. I give him credit for that. Not sure you know both sides of the story or only care about what you have been told or what you think happened. I know this person and never had any issues. Something happened and we move on or not. I hope you really do not lose sleep over this. I understand you need to vent. That is a good thing. Let it out. I promise it will help you feel better and help keep you emotionally balanced.

ha. I know KB as well. Probably longer than you. Tough decision? He is told what to do and does it. How do I know? He told me. I’ve never had any issues with him at all but I also don’t work for him. It costs me 0 hours of sleep

But does make you feel better and emotionally balanced. Fragile people need this and much encouragement. So keep posting to help yourself and I encourage you to do so. I think you and I are the only ones on here anyway. I am here to help you through this tough time.

After yesterdays news no one is safe and Ops still has a lot of sway over the sales team. Which is not a good thing

After yesterday’s news everyone should know that they could be let go without a second thought. This is not the company we all thought it was. Look at the families whose lives changed yesterday. Don’t tell me they will all land on their feet either.

After yesterday’s news everyone should know that they could be let go without a second thought. This is not the company we all thought it was. Look at the families whose lives changed yesterday. Don’t tell me they will all land on their feet either.

Agreed. I wish they would have found spots for a couple of them but they did not. If this company thought more than 72 hours in advance then things would go smoother

I’m taking it your meeting wasn’t uplifting?

They gave it a good effort. But there’s only so much that can be done. I heard HK got an earful from the Spasticity team. The PD meeting was stupid. RBMs were told to make the Role Play difficult if not impossible. So not like real life it was a joke. Several RBM’s seemed to relish their role as being obnoxious jerks. Honestly what can they tell us about Rytary that we don’t already know? What objections outside of the Blink debacle have we not heard 1000 times. As always I loved hanging out with the people I’ve known for years but that’s about it

New leadership roles out a big goal going from 4 mill to a bill by 2030 which shows they are focused on the future. Did not role out how but I am excited to be a part of something great. I hope everyone has the same excitement and determination. Our room was not like yours very helpful.
These meetings are always what you make them and what you takeaway to help you improve.

New leadership roles out a big goal going from 4 mill to a bill by 2030 which shows they are focused on the future. Did not role out how but I am excited to be a part of something great. I hope everyone has the same excitement and determination. Our room was not like yours very helpful.
These meetings are always what you make them and what you takeaway to help you improve.

‘Did not *roll* out how’ is kind of a big oversight. I want to make a billion dollars. I just forgot to roll out how We were told we’d find out about a new PD drug for our bag by the end of the month. I hope that happens. But the rumor of what it’s supposed to be doesn’t seem like a billion dollar maker. Although it appears we have been outbid for it. So maybe someone else thinks it does. Endo is crushing it, but when do they get a new drug? Spasticity, they’ve been promised a new drug since the beginning and haven’t heard a word from them about it. Bottom line, we are going through a rough patch right now. We haven’t seen anything like it since Rytary didn’t initially get approved. It’s natural for people to feel upset and uneasy Leadership could go a long way to help with that but have chosen not to. That’s fine. I’ve outlasted a half dozen or so VP’s and ‘Senior Sales Leaders’. I’ll out last this current batch as well.

‘Did not *roll* out how’ is kind of a big oversight. I want to make a billion dollars. I just forgot to roll out how We were told we’d find out about a new PD drug for our bag by the end of the month. I hope that happens. But the rumor of what it’s supposed to be doesn’t seem like a billion dollar maker. Although it appears we have been outbid for it. So maybe someone else thinks it does. Endo is crushing it, but when do they get a new drug? Spasticity, they’ve been promised a new drug since the beginning and haven’t heard a word from them about it. Bottom line, we are going through a rough patch right now. We haven’t seen anything like it since Rytary didn’t initially get approved. It’s natural for people to feel upset and uneasy Leadership could go a long way to help with that but have chosen not to. That’s fine. I’ve outlasted a half dozen or so VP’s and ‘Senior Sales Leaders’. I’ll out last this current batch as well.

If history holds true, you will. If our executive leadership team lasts a year that will be more than the last one. Those of us in the field feel uneasy but we are not being reassured that the job cuts are done. We go to a POA, and then bam 4 employees are let go. We were told that the changes were over. That was not true. People development won’t retain reps. if they are worried about their job. That’s all.

If history holds true, you will. If our executive leadership team lasts a year that will be more than the last one. Those of us in the field feel uneasy but we are not being reassured that the job cuts are done. We go to a POA, and then bam 4 employees are let go. We were told that the changes were over. That was not true. People development won’t retain reps. if they are worried about their job. That’s all.

who knew when we woke up this morning how true this statement would be

We are all at will employees but how can HR approve terminations and then allow friends with benefits to bring in their people? Isn’t there a law against this through the EEOC? “Thank you for your service, but I want to bring in a former colleague or relative to do your job”. Glad that I am a janitor. Who wants to clean toilets for a living?