Amneal

Losing Scott Hunter was a major mistake. He cared for his people.

he was a nightmare at HO. Moody, temperamental and held grudges. But he certainly always cared about the Sales Force. This new group? They don’t care about the Sales Force one bit. The more talk about ONE Amneal the more dysfunctional we become. The gap between HO and the Field is bigger than ever. Last week we lost a very tenured rep with a great relationship with one of our KOL’s. A rep with a couple years in and the #1 rep the last 2 years and probably again this year. I lost track of how many people we’ve lost on the other side. I know they lost 1 earlier in the month. These people don’t care. The Managers have given up fighting for their reps. It is sad that just about everyone is looking for a way to get out of here. The fact that HK and JR still listen to the likes of AD and DA tells me all I need to know about them

I just finished reading the threads. So sad to say this but it's all sadly true. I want out. Many people need these jobs but if Amneal continues to treat its employees so poorly, they'll end up losing their higher achievers who will be replaced by low-achievers who don't have the experience OR the relationships. They just care about the DATA. Period. AND, for the DATA idiots, relationships DO matter which is exactly why they're not properly cultivated from within. Companies make the worst decisions only to eventually hurt themselves in the end.

I just finished reading the threads. So sad to say this but it's all sadly true. I want out. Many people need these jobs but if Amneal continues to treat its employees so poorly, they'll end up losing their higher achievers who will be replaced by low-achievers who don't have the experience OR the relationships. They just care about the DATA. Period. AND, for the DATA idiots, relationships DO matter which is exactly why they're not properly cultivated from within. Companies make the worst decisions only to eventually hurt themselves in the end.

They already lost most of their high achievers. There are a few left but most have seen the writing on the wall and left already. Amneal has been treating reps badly for a long time. Now, some of you are finally waking up. It’s really late in the game to wake up, but better late than never.

Get out now before you’re having to compete for positions with the rest of everyone else fleeing.

The data “geeks” do not know how to lead and motivate sales teams. They need to work 8 hours behind a computer running spreadsheets. Until the owners figure out what is happening, the entire company will suffer. To lead, you must be a leader not a tyrant.

This company sucks! They don’t care about their people and they just want money. Bullshit that their motto is “helping patients blah blah”. They just let someone go who was loyal to the company and needed to work from home to take care of his sick wife. They told him he had to be in person. Is that Amneal contradicting their own motto?!

That is such bullshit and one of the reasons why it’s a toxic environment.

stay away and look elsewhere!

San Antonio is going to be interesting next week! We are Separated in 2 hotels. Someone should take notes on the PD side and Lyvispah side to see if they are keeping their lies straight. We’ve lost probably 10 reps since Helen has come on board. At this rate we will have our NSM at a Red Roof Inn

San Antonio is going to be interesting next week! We are Separated in 2 hotels. Someone should take notes on the PD side and Lyvispah side to see if they are keeping their lies straight. We’ve lost probably 10 reps since Helen has come on board. At this rate we will have our NSM at a Red Roof Inn

This is shaping up to be one of the worst companies I've ever worked for. It does not matter how hard you work or how well you do, you will be eliminated if you don't "fall in line". I know on the Rytary side it has become almost unbearable. I have heard some terrible and unbelievable things on the Lyvispah side from other reps as well. AD, HK and JR have created one of the most toxic cultures I've seen in my career and in such a short time. If they don't achieve anything else here, that will be their legacy. They do not care about the sales force or ANY employees for that matter. Next week will definitely be interesting as the above poster stated. It will probably be a lot of butt kissing and brown nosing. Maybe we'll offer an award to the person who ends the meeting with the most on their upper lip!

This is shaping up to be one of the worst companies I've ever worked for. I know on the Rytary side things are become unbearable! I have heard some terrible and unbelievable things on the Lyvispah side as well. HK and JR have managed to create one of the most toxic cultures in my career and in such a short time. If they don't achieve anything else here, it will be that. That will be the legacy they leave behind here. As the poster stated above, next week will be very interesting. Will be a lot of butt kissing and brown nosing. Maybe we can give an award to the person who ends the week with the most on their upper lip. Nobody is happy and will be miserable and drunkenly honest at the bar at night.

This is shaping up to be one of the worst companies I've ever worked for. I know on the Rytary side things are become unbearable! I have heard some terrible and unbelievable things on the Lyvispah side as well. HK and JR have managed to create one of the most toxic cultures in my career and in such a short time. If they don't achieve anything else here, it will be that. That will be the legacy they leave behind here. As the poster stated above, next week will be very interesting. Will be a lot of butt kissing and brown nosing. Maybe we can give an award to the person who ends the week with the most on their upper lip. Nobody is happy and will be miserable and drunkenly honest at the bar at night.

I am already dreading San Antonio. Too bad because it's such a beautiful city. THIS JOB is a true nightmare. I wish the owners did know what was really going on. I have never experienced anything remotely close to this by any stretch of the imagination. I'm burned out and probably won't last much longer.

I am already dreading San Antonio. Too bad because it's such a beautiful city. THIS JOB is a true nightmare. I wish the owners did know what was really going on. I have never experienced anything remotely close to this by any stretch of the imagination. I'm burned out and probably won't last much longer.

You’re not excited to rah rah for the company!?! Clapping while they say empty words with a fake smile on your face? I often wonder who in the crowd actually believes their BS. The owners know what is going on and if they don’t it’s because they don’t care. Let that sink in.

Do something before you get too bad off. Even if it’s just taking a vacation. They will wear you down and it really does take a toll. Don’t let them get you too worn down because it’ll only make it harder to get out. Stepping back will give you a better perspective of what is really going on and all the various options you have to make your situation better.

They have a job posting up for the Palo Alto specialty position. They are forced to list the starting salary range because of a new law in that state. 85k-105k is the stated range. For that they want at least 3 years specialty experience! Primary care reps make more! Especially in Palo Alto!

Grin through the meeting and just know you don’t have to stay at a company that treats you like a dummy while getting significantly underpaid. You can do better.

You’re not excited to rah rah for the company!?! Clapping while they say empty words with a fake smile on your face? I often wonder who in the crowd actually believes their BS. The owners know what is going on and if they don’t it’s because they don’t care. Let that sink in.

Do something before you get too bad off. Even if it’s just taking a vacation. They will wear you down and it really does take a toll. Don’t let them get you too worn down because it’ll only make it harder to get out. Stepping back will give you a better perspective of what is really going on and all the various options you have to make your situation better.

They have a job posting up for the Palo Alto specialty position. They are forced to list the starting salary range because of a new law in that state. 85k-105k is the stated range. For that they want at least 3 years specialty experience! Primary care reps make more! Especially in Palo Alto!

Grin through the meeting and just know you don’t have to stay at a company that treats you like a dummy while getting significantly underpaid. You can do better.

They know exactly what they are doing it is called “thinning the herd”. They will either terminate you or wear you down so you are motivated to leave. Reps. and managers are being let go.

Weirdest meeting ever. Our hotel was crap. The food was horrible and we rarely had a minute ourselves. They absolutely controlled about every waking moment. The ineptness and cluelessness was on full display. How many times do we have to hear DA talk about ‘access’ and try to equate it with ‘affordability p’? We put up growth numbers that any Pharma company would love in a drug at this stage of its lifecycle and are told it’s not enough. I’m really struck by how segmented the company is now. They keep preaching 1 Amneal but it was apparent at this meeting that couldn’t be further from the truth. Everyone is in CYA mode and people are getting thrown under the bus left and right

Weirdest meeting ever. Our hotel was crap. The food was horrible and we rarely had a minute ourselves. They absolutely controlled about every waking moment. The ineptness and cluelessness was on full display. How many times do we have to hear DA talk about ‘access’ and try to equate it with ‘affordability p’? We put up growth numbers that any Pharma company would love in a drug at this stage of its lifecycle and are told it’s not enough. I’m really struck by how segmented the company is now. They keep preaching 1 Amneal but it was apparent at this meeting that couldn’t be further from the truth. Everyone is in CYA mode and people are getting thrown under the bus left and right
And how about those gloveless cavity searches … très bizarre.