You haven't seen "disengaged" yet

You're an asshole. I am doing what I think is best. You guys who think they're cute with the wordsmithing tells me you're a young MBA rep. Good luck getting your money out of that worthless degree prickass. You'll look back in wonder, why nobody paid you anymore than the next guy. You too will be where many of us are now. But you go ahead and work on that company promotional ladder dickhead.

You've got a big surprise waiting for you

Bitterness abounds.

That's right ya prick face . My goal is to take a few down with me. Who cares? What are they gonna do fire me? Tough shit. I've already got another job lined up that starts in a month. I know I'm gone anyway. This company screwed me and a lot of other people. My sales numbers were good but I didn't get along with my manager the past few years so she docked me on all the things that don't matter. I know a lot of people are doing this just for brutality sack. You know- kind of what they've done to all of us. No

Nice rant. You deserve to be fired. Probably should have happened to you long ago. Back to the mall were you came from and you can remember the good old days when you wore a suit to work, instead of a polo in the shoe department at Dick's.

You're an asshole. I am doing what I think is best. You guys who think they're cute with the wordsmithing tells me you're a young MBA rep. Good luck getting your money out of that worthless degree prickass. You'll look back in wonder, why nobody paid you anymore than the next guy. You too will be where many of us are now. But you go ahead and work on that company promotional ladder dickhead.

You've got a big surprise waiting for you

dimwit

ill take the company for every frickin penny. Im having fun going to lunch, bringing in breakfast, no messaging, and just basically trashing merck to customers. some are so sick they refuse to actually write for a merck drug if they can help it. we've come a long way in 10+ years. all avoidable with the right management.

I could give a shit what happens. if is stay, great-its nothing more of a continuation that ive been doing the past 8 weeks anyway. if i go, so what? Ive got things im working on anyway. this company is a POS that has been mismanaged right into the ground.

and everyone knows it but does nothing about it

ill take the company for every frickin penny. Im having fun going to lunch, bringing in breakfast, no messaging, and just basically trashing merck to customers. some are so sick they refuse to actually write for a merck drug if they can help it. we've come a long way in 10+ years. all avoidable with the right management.

I could give a shit what happens. if is stay, great-its nothing more of a continuation that ive been doing the past 8 weeks anyway. if i go, so what? Ive got things im working on anyway. this company is a POS that has been mismanaged right into the ground.

and everyone knows it but does nothing about it

One thing I've noticed (and am particularly enjoying) is that the level of nastiness here has been ratcheted up a notch every day as June 23rd draws nearer. Pretty soon they'll be calling this place CafeHiroshima!

I just scored a new ipad!!!!!!
turned off location services and shut down all communication with my ipad today.
called helpline and told them i lost ipad.
they had me go onto salesforce.com to find.
guess what?
I can't find it?
and neither can they
Now the company can buy me a new one while I strip the current one with any merck shit on it.
Its now mine

too bad.
more tricks to come
Imagine if 500 reps did this? Too bad Kenny Boy. how'd you work your way out of the cotton fields?
Oh thats right-on the back of Vioxx

turned off location services and shut down all communication with my ipad today.
guess what?
I can't find it?
and neither can they
Now the company can buy me a new one while I strip the current one with any merck shit on it.
Its now mine

too bad.
more tricks to come
Imagine if 500 reps did this? Too bad Kenny Boy. how'd you work your way out of the cotton fields?

Cotton fields? It looks to me like he is in the big house and you are working the fields.......

Have you been a racists all of your life or is this a new thing you picked up because you are afraid to lose your job?

WARNING

guess what?
I can't find it?
and neither can they
Its now mine

too bad.
more tricks to come

Hey smart guy...
We were given a report about this post and are currently reviewing the case.

I hope for your sake it is really lost and the the last geo-location burst was not from your home.

Furthermore, be aware that every Apple device has a unchangable serial number, so if this iPad EVER connects to the Internet again we will discover its' location and then file criminal changes against you.

So this message is not for you, rather if anyone else is thinking that stealing from the company is a good idea; think again !

You will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Merck FTS
Cc: Merck Security, HR and Legal

Re: WARNING

Hey smart guy...

I hope for your sake it is really lost and the the last geo-location burst was not from your home.

Furthermore, be aware that every Apple device has a unchangable serial number, so if this iPad EVER connects to the Internet again we will discover its' location and then file criminal changes against you.

So this message is not for you, rather if anyone else is thinking that stealing from the company is a good idea; think again !

Merck FTS

Hey Mister or Misses FTS you forgot to send the survey as a follow up to your email. Come on, what is wrong with you people. Get with the program.

Cotton fields? It looks to me like he is in the big house and you are working the fields.......

Have you been a racists all of your life or is this a new thing you picked up because you are afraid to lose your job?

yes all my life but it's gotten worse as I've seen the double standard being served up by this company. tough shit

Hey smart guy...

Merck FTS

Good luck

Hey smart guy...

Merck FTS

Yeah right-I lost it for reals many months ago and the helpline also told me to go to Sales Force. They never found it. Nobody knows whats going on. Including and especially the helpdick, er, I mean helpdesk.