Why Resignations are Happening

This place is the worst fucking place to work for. Managers walk around like chickens with no heads and do NO work. They depend on their staff to make decisions and take all the credit. How can you possibly fill out a fucking survey to label this a GREAT place to work. Maybe in India , but this place is an asylum. How about all Senior Managers including Walking Zombie hit the road. There needs to be some drastic change and it needs to happen quick or else this organization is headed right to the toilet bowl.

This place is the worst fucking place to work for. Managers walk around like chickens with no heads and do NO work. They depend on their staff to make decisions and take all the credit. How can you possibly fill out a fucking survey to label this a GREAT place to work. Maybe in India , but this place is an asylum. How about all Senior Managers including Walking Zombie hit the road. There needs to be some drastic change and it needs to happen quick or else this organization is headed right to the toilet bowl.
But you left and are much happier now so what's your issue. Let go and move on.

But you left and are much happier now so what's your issue. Let go and move on.

I am not moving on asshole. This place was toxic. How many nervous breakdowns does it take to figure out what is wrong with that department downstairs. Truth be told we all left because of you Silly “Bully” Billy. At the end of the day we gave blood sweat and tears so senior management can escape with promised golden parachutes, hope the check bounces.

I am not moving on asshole. This place was toxic. How many nervous breakdowns does it take to figure out what is wrong with that department downstairs. Truth be told we all left because of you Silly “Bully” Billy. At the end of the day we gave blood sweat and tears so senior management can escape with promised golden parachutes, hope the check bounces.
If you stop smoking and eat better, you'll be a happier broad

Hang tight. Karma will win out.

Definitely more resignations to come.
The more loyal you are to your job and the harder you work, the less you'll be paid and be appreciated. They think that the hardworkers won't leave and HR is clueless when it comes to retention. I was blown away when I received my offer and ecstatic to leave. Granted, no company is perfect, but Taro worked me like an animal and I was paid WAY LESS than I now earn. I wish you all job offers soon. I know for a fact valuable team members are searching.

The more loyal you are to your job and the harder you work, the less you'll be paid and be appreciated. They think that the hardworkers won't leave and HR is clueless when it comes to retention. I was blown away when I received my offer and ecstatic to leave. Granted, no company is perfect, but Taro worked me like an animal and I was paid WAY LESS than I now earn. I wish you all job offers soon. I know for a fact valuable team members are searching.

That’s why only those who left were offered retention. Notice NOBODY took it. Just a waste of paper. I wiped my ass with the retention letter.

$5k if you stay ‘til 10/01, but they will fire you on 09/30 to save the $5k

Unappreciated employees and turn over is costly. I worked for normal companies before and after Taro. Toxic work environments and a culture of "taking away" from employees cause high turnover. How hasn't someone figured out that the more new people have to be hired, the more they're actually spending? Where'd they find that HR management team?

Talent retention is a big deal. It costs more to hire new than to keep good talent happy. Want to retain talent? Pay competitive salaries then add a little more. Provide work life balance and flexibility. Put an end to understaffed departments which causes burnout. Put those who are creating a toxic environment in their place or show them the door. Nothing kills morale more than watching you tolerate high salaried toxic leadership. Another suggestion, provide a snack and learn on manners. You know, how to say hello, good morning, stop speaking down to others no matter what position you hold. No one is better than anyone and everyone is replaceable so cut the bullshit. Enforce respect instead of how many hours is an employee sitting in an office or what they're wearing. Join todays times, people aren't tolerating nonsense anymore.

Talent retention is a big deal. It costs more to hire new than to keep good talent happy. Want to retain talent? Pay competitive salaries then add a little more. Provide work life balance and flexibility. Put an end to understaffed departments which causes burnout. Put those who are creating a toxic environment in their place or show them the door. Nothing kills morale more than watching you tolerate high salaried toxic leadership. Another suggestion, provide a snack and learn on manners. You know, how to say hello, good morning, stop speaking down to others no matter what position you hold. No one is better than anyone and everyone is replaceable so cut the bullshit. Enforce respect instead of how many hours is an employee sitting in an office or what they're wearing. Join todays times, people aren't tolerating nonsense anymore.

Great post. There is no respect. Only the CEO is kind and empathetic. The CFO on the other hand, a disrespectful bully, nobody wants to work for him.

Couldn’t have said it better. Time to get rid of the bully senior managers. Make them Project Swift victims.

Nostradamus says:

I see a mighty giant retreating to the weeping willows. The giant will delist itself and send all of its operational team to the mother country. All that is left in the land of the free will be a team selling goods. The mighty three story structure will be sold for a premium. Senior Management will disengage their parachutes bringing them the unfortunate tasty fruits of their ineffective leadership. This will all take place on 31/3/23.