Uncaring
Unsupportive
Untrustworthy
Untruthful
Unhuman
Unconcientious
Uninspiring
Unfair

Leaders who practiced and continue to practice unacceptable behavior which went unchecked for years. Bullies. No other word to describe them. I hope they're being bullied and will be bullied for many new jobs to come.

What caused Project Swift?
Leaders who were and are:

Unstable
Unethical
Unreliable
Uncaring
Unsupportive
Untrustworthy
Untruthful
Unhuman
Unconcientious
Uninspiring
Unfair

Leaders who practiced and continue to practice unacceptable behavior which went unchecked for years. Bullies. No other word to describe them. I hope they're being bullied and will be bullied for many new jobs to come.

Project Swift will be the final nail in the coffin . This company is done.

Unstable
Unethical
Unreliable
Uncaring
Unsupportive
Untrustworthy
Untruthful
Unhuman
Unconcientious
Uninspiring
Unfair

Names, man! Are you afraid to say their names?

Unstable
Unethical
Unreliable
Uncaring
Unsupportive
Untrustworthy
Untruthful
Unhuman
Unconcientious
Uninspiring
Unfair

Unstable
Unethical
Unreliable
Uncaring
Unsupportive
Untrustworthy
Untruthful
Unhuman
Unconcientious
Uninspiring
Unfair

First on the list shoulda been UNPROFESSIONAL

How’s Billy C doing? Hear Billy lost his team. What an embarrassment. He should have retained everyone, or at least make a valid attempt to. Poor Billy C. Will he retire now or take the devils money and stay?

I wouldn't worry about ol' Bill.
He will get a golden parachute severance package that would make Elon Musk jealous.

Unstable
Unethical
Unreliable
Uncaring
Unsupportive
Untrustworthy
Untruthful
Unhuman
Unconcientious
Uninspiring
Unfair

This.

More leaving this week. All could have been prevented but destroyed by a toxic culture.

Executive management and H/R were warned five years ago when the good managers and employees started leaving because of bullying. And yet, nothing was done and it was never even addressed.

I hope lessons were learned here.
Don't stick around in a bullying environment because it will never get better.
Don't try to control your employees by bullying them.
Be a leader, don't be just a boss.

Executive management and H/R were warned five years ago when the good managers and employees started leaving because of bullying. And yet, nothing was done and it was never even addressed.

I hope lessons were learned here.
Don't stick around in a bullying environment because it will never get better.
Don't try to control your employees by bullying them.
Be a leader, don't be just a boss.

In finance, the demise started with the hiring of MB.

Stop dwelling on the past. Move on idiot. He saved your job and tried to change a non Western World culture to make things better. All his ideas were squashed by The Man.

Can only agree with you on one thing here: MB was indeed changing a "non-western world" at Taro... Into his native Latin American word. Where people at work behave like stupid noisy clowns rather than professionals. Guy had no idea of the western style of working. He was incompetent fool destroying department. I was lucky to escape early.

Can only agree with you on one thing here: MB was indeed changing a "non-western world" at Taro... Into his native Latin American word. Where people at work behave like stupid noisy clowns rather than professionals. Guy had no idea of the western style of working. He was incompetent fool destroying department. I was lucky to escape early.
All leaders in the dept guilty. Not one did a thing to make things "normal". The nonsense began with MK who ran the dept like the tv show The Office. He allowed and participated in bullying. It continued after he left. Leaders getting a free paycheck and running up the controllers credit card on lunches for themselves and cliques plus extra to take home. They'd target employees who didn't join the games and would push them out. Can't blame MB for the kids he inherited. The going ons were absolute insanity.