• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Up coming LAYOFFS TO BE MASSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Texas and our Conf Call got delayed until 3:30 because of system overload. This is such bullshit, did they not know how much the system could handle prior to this. Such a lack of leadership.

Just got off our conference call. Cluster 1 is safe. Cluster 2 will know Dec 20. Three new bags for Cluster 2: (1) Eliquis, Ch, Sp, Vi (2) To, Vi (3) Pr and Lyrica (FM only). So Cluster 1 is safe for about a year.

Ok, chicken little. No layoffs in my pain group.

Chicken little, your sky is falling once Celebrex is gone... your sky is just falling later in the year of 2013 is what I predict. We were told we were "right sized" in Cluster 2 about 1000 times in the last 3 years and not to worry. I think the fact the pain division did not get the new drug, Xeljanz, is a big concern for Cluster 2.

Just got off our conference call. Cluster 1 is safe. Cluster 2 will know Dec 20. Three new bags for Cluster 2: (1) Eliquis, Ch, Sp, Vi (2) To, Vi (3) Pr and Lyrica (FM only). So Cluster 1 is safe for about a year.

Dead on. And the 20% cuts from primary care ALL come from current Cluster 2, so that's where all the 30-40-60% guesses came from. So I guess Cluster 1 can have a good holiday, this year.

Dead on. And the 20% cuts from primary care ALL come from current Cluster 2, so that's where all the 30-40-60% guesses came from. So I guess Cluster 1 can have a good holiday, this year.

The percentage cut is 20% across the entire PC. However, within PC Cluster 2 the % cut is more aounrd 40%. This is huge and not good for our friends in PC 2.

I hope we all band together and assist them during this time of transition and change.

How many total reps will be let go?

Each State will suffer differently. If you are in Mass., Minn., NH., and the like you will suffer more because of the laws you have there coupled with Obamacare. Oh yes my pretty. That factored LARGE in this. No coincidence in timing. If you voted for him enjoy the ineptocracy. You deserve it. Not me.

Each State will suffer differently. If you are in Mass., Minn., NH., and the like you will suffer more because of the laws you have there coupled with Obamacare. Oh yes my pretty. That factored LARGE in this. No coincidence in timing. If you voted for him enjoy the ineptocracy. You deserve it. Not me.

You are so right. If Obamacare hadn't passed, we would be expanding reps now because it would be 1990 all over again with open payer and physician access!