• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Three day field rides

maybe I make less money than you but at the end of the day I know that I have had genuine and positive interactions with the customers I call on. Opposite of your day speaking to reps, who fake interest in your blathering and secretly wonder what that polished name tag would look like shoved up your left nostril.
You’re pathetic

If it helps in this spat, I think both reps AND their managers are worthless to the business.

So you claim to be more important than both reps and their managers but all you've presented here are 2nd grader taunts and I know you are but what am I? responses. Not very impressive, to say the least.

Why are you posting on this thread? Did you come here just to insult people? If so, you need to take stock of your life. The minutes you're spending here insulting people could be put some better use. Don't you have a family, or maybe a pet at least who needs your attention? I honestly feel sad for you.

As for 3-day field rides, management has the authority to demand them all they want, but it's a shame they don't have the wisdom to see that they hurt business . When a doctor sees a manager next to the rep at the reception window, they are far less likely to give time them. It's really that simple. The fact that it's the best way for a manager to coach a rep is wholly unpersuasive to the Doctor. As they see it, they're treating patients, not running a training center.

Yes, reps need to be managed. So DSM's should use role playing, business reviews, product-knowledge quizzes, and sales metrics, etc.. to gauge their effectiveness. Just quit following your reps into the offices - the time when you could get away with that has come and gone. Keep at it and soon ALL offices will disallow rep access.

So you claim to be more important than both reps and their managers but all you've presented here are 2nd grader taunts and I know you are but what am I? responses. Not very impressive, to say the least.

Why are you posting on this thread? Did you come here just to insult people? If so, you need to take stock of your life. The minutes you're spending here insulting people could be put some better use. Don't you have a family, or maybe a pet at least who needs your attention? I honestly feel sad for you.

You assume that by thinking that reps and their managers don’t advance science, patient care, or profits that I assume I am conversely important. That is not necessarily the case.

These threads are amusing. That’s why I’m here. It’s like Netflix or something.

I will now go walk my dog and then take my kids to school.

You assume that by thinking that reps and their managers don’t advance science, patient care, or profits that I assume I am conversely important. That is not necessarily the case.

These threads are amusing. That’s why I’m here. It’s like Netflix or something.

I will now go walk my dog and then take my kids to school.
Take that walk into the mist, moist boy

I know the milk run my reps take with me... it gets old. I'm tired of hearing about access... do your job!

lol access do you even know what vendor credentials are ? If you don't have them you have zero access to health systems and IDN's . Majority of Pharm reps don't have vendor credentials signed an ex pharma rep who works in devices at Abbott .

I know the milk run my reps take with me... it gets old. I'm tired of hearing about access... do your job!

lol access do you even know what vendor credentials are ? If you don't have them you have zero access to health systems and IDN's . Majority of Pharm reps don't have vendor credentials signed an ex pharma rep who works in devices at Abbott .
Another excuse from a moron rep.