Sotyktu floundering

Sotyktu still floundering on page 99...how's your launch going? Sales/revenue? Senior leadership turnover? Mirrored counterparts? New territories? New managers? Unrealistic goals? Future indications lost? Useless matrix counterparts?? Sounds like a great place to be--why on earth would anyone want to leave the utopia BMS has created??
Youuuuu sound like a lot of the current/recently departed TBM’s. You know the dumpster is on fire when managers on LinkedIn who are promoting the expansion still insert “launch” into the sales pitch. A launch, successful or unsuccessful, does not last 2 years. SoTankTu missed the window of success.

Youuuuu sound like a lot of the current/recently departed TBM’s. You know the dumpster is on fire when managers on LinkedIn who are promoting the expansion still insert “launch” into the sales pitch. A launch, successful or unsuccessful, does not last 2 years. SoTankTu missed the window of success.
I’m heading to UCB, official start date in September, I’m going to have a fun summer watching you Karens claw for your 3 start forms per week!!

I’m heading to UCB, official start date in September, I’m going to have a fun summer watching you Karens claw for your 3 start forms per week!!
This is a flat out lie. They don’t have managers in place. They just announced RSLs this week. Rodman didn’t make it but he is going to get Troy’s old spot. It’s a charity case job because he was passed over for the RSL spot. Managers are being interviewed this week.

This is a flat out lie. They don’t have managers in place. They just announced RSLs this week. Rodman didn’t make it but he is going to get Troy’s old spot. It’s a charity case job because he was passed over for the RSL spot. Managers are being interviewed this week.
Now let's see if BMS hires Troy, in some kind of sick exchange of two guys fired, Rodman from here, Troy at UCB

Yes they have managers in place and those managers have their future reps in place- just like they did here for our launch you knuckle dragging meatheads!
That is not true. I was screened last week. They are finalizing managers this week. But carry on. The recruiter has worked for UCB for three years. One thing I have is facts. TJ is the RSL in the East. They are looking at an October launch. So sad you are spreading lies.

That is not true. I was screened last week. They are finalizing managers this week. But carry on. The recruiter has worked for UCB for three years. One thing I have is facts. TJ is the RSL in the East. They are looking at an October launch. So sad you are spreading lies.
So for an October launch, starting in September is out of the question? Even if we get pushed backed one whole month does it really make a difference knuckle dragger? Sorry you are not "hired" yet, I'm sure you will make to the final round and never here from UCB ever again, we all know who is in

A
So for an October launch, starting in September is out of the question? Even if we get pushed backed one whole month does it really make a difference knuckle dragger? Sorry you are not "hired" yet, I'm sure you will make to the final round and never here from UCB ever again, we all know who is in
“Knuckle dragger” from the guy that doesn’t grasp basic concepts of the English language is rich. It’s hear not here. But with a little work you can do it.

The drug sucks, marketing blows and the sales force swallows. BMS needs to sell of the brand and refocus on other areas of therapy. Sotyktu is a bust.
Yep. I do think the TBM’s have made some edible chicken salad from this launch, considering the ingredients given. Label shouldn’t have even needed the TB evaluation. Marketing was awful. The way our hub/access and coverage was set up was azz-backwards as well. Too little, too late. You can only make one first impression and we pee’d on our own leg. The drug can still make some money, but it’s not the savior to Otezla BMS hoped for when they sold the drug years ago to make way for SoTankTu. Marketing success isn’t measured by three different heads inside two years either…

The drug sucks, marketing blows and the sales force swallows. BMS needs to sell of the brand and refocus on other areas of therapy. Sotyktu is a bust.
The iarms are no help. Neither are the DALs. God forbid you tell them that an office sent in a start form. They tell you that you cannot direct them. The DALs have almost zero relationships. My DAL wants to be an MSL. She has less than 10 relationships in the past two years. She has zero people skills but she wants to be an MSL! But here I am over two years later still being her secretary. This role sucks. It is dragging down the sales force.