Sotyktu floundering

There are job available outside of BMS you just have to look. The problem is your base salaries are so over inflated, most of you won’t bet on yourselves to make that money up in bonus! I would say most on this thread make anywhere from 165-190. Some maybe more which is a joke. Why work. BMS has enabled you all to sit back and collect. Believe me I was there and believe me if you leave you will be happier! Culture makes a big difference in how you feel and BMS is the most toxic culture you will ever be in.

There are job available outside of BMS you just have to look. The problem is your base salaries are so over inflated, most of you won’t bet on yourselves to make that money up in bonus! I would say most on this thread make anywhere from 165-190. Some maybe more which is a joke. Why work. BMS has enabled you all to sit back and collect. Believe me I was there and believe me if you leave you will be happier! Culture makes a big difference in how you feel and BMS is the most toxic culture you will ever be in.
I still appreciate you hiring me. Thanks for the opportunity and endless hours of free entertainment on this site.

Best job I ever had to not work. It's been great. I barely have to do field coaching reports. I love it here. Now who do I sound like?
Cory hate to break it to you but you’re not the laziest manager here. You barely do coaching reports? Why you working that hard even doing any at all ? Some of your esteemed colleagues didn’t do a single one until Carlos got here and then they backdated some

So if you want to be the most useless manager here, you better step your game up bro !

Sotyktu still floundering on page 99...how's your launch going? Sales/revenue? Senior leadership turnover? Mirrored counterparts? New territories? New managers? Unrealistic goals? Future indications lost? Useless matrix counterparts?? Sounds like a great place to be--why on earth would anyone want to leave the utopia BMS has created??