• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Sotyktu floundering

I absolutely freakin' love how the pipeline in the pill believing Karens never saw this coming... they claim to know who works who does not, they blame their matrix counterparts, managers, marketing, and senior leadership. In true Karen fashion, they will never point the finger at themselves-before launch you knew the label was not going to be clean and that BMS had a murky future with all of the expiring patents...enjoy your Titanic cruise Karen!!!

The iarms are no help. Neither are the DALs. God forbid you tell them that an office sent in a start form. They tell you that you cannot direct them. The DALs have almost zero relationships. My DAL wants to be an MSL. She has less than 10 relationships in the past two years. She has zero people skills but she wants to be an MSL! But here I am over two years later still being her secretary. This role sucks. It is dragging down the sales force.
Dals are a total waste of money

I absolutely freakin' love how the pipeline in the pill believing Karens never saw this coming... they claim to know who works who does not, they blame their matrix counterparts, managers, marketing, and senior leadership. In true Karen fashion, they will never point the finger at themselves-before launch you knew the label was not going to be clean and that BMS had a murky future with all of the expiring patents...enjoy your Titanic cruise Karen!!!
you, the failing Novartis manager, posts again. You and your Karen obsession. It’s Hard for you to digest your role in the failure, I get it, but at some point you mght want to get a life

your fellow managers called you out for your lack of work ethic. You are sad to watch.

Yes with topicals, Otezla, and biologics...
Had we just asked for Otezla failures (about 70% of the time) and built volume without giving everything away we would be much better off but instead we attacked Otezla and made fun of it to the very people who built it into a 2.5 billion dollar brand. That's what lack of leadership get you.

Worst part is the Amgen libtards think they are good. They might have been back in 2014 to fight through all the double step edits, but those people are gone. What's left is a left coast Libtard sales force lead by a bunch of man hating career women who like to abuse cucks.

Had we just asked for Otezla failures (about 70% of the time) and built volume without giving everything away we would be much better off but instead we attacked Otezla and made fun of it to the very people who built it into a 2.5 billion dollar brand. That's what lack of leadership get you.

Worst part is the Amgen libtards think they are good. They might have been back in 2014 to fight through all the double step edits, but those people are gone. What's left is a left coast Libtard sales force lead by a bunch of man hating career women who like to abuse cucks.

It's not the drug. It's the People.

BMS is where potential comes to die.
It’s the soul crushing and most disturbing place I have ever worked. I am talking about the nasty reps. Two faced and nasty. Mean girl BS. Grow up you hags. You act like you are owed something more than a pay check. You flopped this launch. You now sit here and complain about you huge territories. Enough. You have zero skills besides not spilling drinks in the back of your car. You do not deserve the salaries you are paid. No since you aren’t delivering scripts run along and deliver juices!

It’s the soul crushing and most disturbing place I have ever worked. I am talking about the nasty reps. Two faced and nasty. Mean girl BS. Grow up you hags. You act like you are owed something more than a pay check. You flopped this launch. You now sit here and complain about you huge territories. Enough. You have zero skills besides not spilling drinks in the back of your car. You do not deserve the salaries you are paid. No since you aren’t delivering scripts run along and deliver juices!
I almost had a stroke reading this. Maybe reps aren’t the only ones not good at something huh.

You are a failing manager from Novartis

Nice try blaming reps

But you hired those reps and your lazy ass should be held accountable for the failure of this launch

Look in the mirror, loser