Sotyktu floundering

How does Karen observe Rodman "being lazy"?
Hmmm. Well considering we only started to have monthly check ins after Carlos came to town. That could be a clue. Since you think he is such an inspirational leader you tell me what initiatives did he put in place to drive success? How did he coach this leadership team when he saw that things weren’t going as well as planned? Was he posting any sort of ranking before the leadership change? Prior to Carlos most of us forgot he even worked here. Let’s be honest.

Hmmm. Well considering we only started to have monthly check ins after Carlos came to town. That could be a clue. Since you think he is such an inspirational leader you tell me what initiatives did he put in place to drive success? How did he coach this leadership team when he saw that things weren’t going as well as planned? Was he posting any sort of ranking before the leadership change? Prior to Carlos most of us forgot he even worked here. Let’s be honest.
Spot on

How does Karen observe Rodman "being lazy"?
I had the pleasure of working with Andy Rodman until he was suddenly terminated from his job. In my humble opinion, based on ample observation, Andy was a lazy do-nothing, arrogant, narcissist who contributed little to the company, and actually harmed the company by bringing managers who shared many of his character flaws and poor work ethic. In my opinion, some of the people brought in by Andy should be terminated as well. Having said all that, I haven’t jumped in sooner when reading posts calling out Novartis/galderma managers because it is also my opinion that not all of them are bad. It’s like they say even a Broken clock is right twice a day. So I’d say it’s unfair to write them all off and paint them with the same brush.

I have also noticed the unfortunate side effect of Andy being fired is this blaming of Steven Jackson for it and the bitterness Andy’s folks have against current leadership. Steven Jackson would not have fired Andy without Carlos wanting it done. So why is Steven getting the blame ?

Not that anyone should be getting the blame other than Andy

If his buddies don’t like it, they are free to go work elsewhere

I had the pleasure of working with Andy Rodman until he was suddenly terminated from his job. In my humble opinion, based on ample observation, Andy was a lazy do-nothing, arrogant, narcissist who contributed little to the company, and actually harmed the company by bringing managers who shared many of his character flaws and poor work ethic. In my opinion, some of the people brought in by Andy should be terminated as well. Having said all that, I haven’t jumped in sooner when reading posts calling out Novartis/galderma managers because it is also my opinion that not all of them are bad. It’s like they say even a Broken clock is right twice a day. So I’d say it’s unfair to write them all off and paint them with the same brush.

I have also noticed the unfortunate side effect of Andy being fired is this blaming of Steven Jackson for it and the bitterness Andy’s folks have against current leadership. Steven Jackson would not have fired Andy without Carlos wanting it done. So why is Steven getting the blame ?

Not that anyone should be getting the blame other than Andy

If his buddies don’t like it, they are free to go work elsewhere
I suspect a lot of Rodmans old boys network guys will follow him out the door when he gets hired elsewhere

Shhhh

Don’t damage our stock value

It’s all good over here
How about instead they stay here and go down with the sinking ship and the rest of us bail out of here ?
Nope. Self preservation all the way. I am just mad that I left a great company to come here. The drug is a good drug but unfortunately it just isn't what the HCPs hoped it would be. When the 23 oral launches it is going to be lights out.

yep, mean on old Amgen is the reason we suck so hard. and I mean hard.

sure is easier to blame mean ole Amgen than answer the question? When will the molecule reach a 40% share, since we told the Street 14 month ago that it was imminent ?
Who is blaming Amgen ? That’s silly to pretend that someone is blaming Amgen

Otezla is an inferior drug no doubt but that doesn’t mean anyone is blaming Amgen

You people need to get a clue and leave that company. The smart ones are leaving and taking their talent elsewhere. Oh and the ones who do leave are so happy they left. Some even took less base salary to be happy. BMS is the most toxic work environment I’ve ever been in and if anyone ever asks me about it I tell them the truth. Worst company on the planet. I’m telling by December the dermatology team will be having layoffs and GI team will most likely have them yet again.

He didn't purposely tank it. He unfortunately trusted the old geezers that he has relationships with that they would write it. Since most of these derms only work maybe 1 to 2 days a week and send the psoriasis cases to their mid levels, they maybe wrote it once. The mid-levels who are over worked and underpaid want easy (hence their continued support for Otezla) and if they're going to send their patient for a TB test, then they're going to write a biologic...not Sotyktu which even though they could "just evaluate the patient for TB" and "the triglyceride test is optional" makes them go hmmmm...what does the patient's insurance cover?

And since Sotyktu is one of 15 options for a patient...it's down there with well...the other samples that are about to expire in the sample closet.

Nobody purposely tanks a drug.
Haaaa this is the best post on here. He trusted Leon Kircik , Feldman , and Jimmy Del Rosso to write 1 million rxs. Meanwhile they are speaking for every drug company. Captain W2s

Haaaa this is the best post on here. He trusted Leon Kircik , Feldman , and Jimmy Del Rosso to write 1 million rxs. Meanwhile they are speaking for every drug company. Captain W2s
most spot on post in a thread of nonsense! We trusted the old school names that don't actually see patients. When's the last time AArmstrong actually worked a full day seeing patients? Her work load on video alone touting projects is at least 40 hours a week. Same thing for many of the old fossil club who in actuality write 98% generic topicals.

Take Feldman. That guy spends 90% of his time running for Congress, 9% of his time doing magic tricks and 1% of his time writing generic topicals yet industry still thinks he matters.

Jimmy DR. What can one say. Attends 5 meetings a month while fronting his guitars, endangered baby seal boots, and spends the rest of his time on linkedIN spouting MAGA themes and Project2025. The man is a clown. If he has any free time, he spends it on Frankie W's jockstrap because he's on the hook for 100,000 shares of ARQT and wants out.

When we trusted this lot, we put another nail in the coffin. They have already moved on to the UCB teat and are sucking it dry.

I am working on my 40% share today. I have a breakfast ready to be delivered. I have a tee time at 10:10am. Figure I will work 3hours if you count the paperwork to finish off the lunch. 3 is about 40% of 8, no?

40% is in reach with this dog.