• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Sotyktu floundering

Derm reps, managers, directors, and VP of sales are worthless in this industry. Everyone has the same BS KPIs. It’s all about coverage and how to process PAs. Companies are hiring former MAs as reps now. The dumbest of dumb are who these companies are turning to. Docs don’t give a shit about MOA anymore. Is it covered? How much? And what’s for lunch? are the hard hitting questions reps get.
Karen from Medical, can you please name one company that is hiring MA's?

Why are we still here? 55 million in sales globally after two years? I am getting out asap.
YES! Its pathetic. The company is lost. A product with sales numbers so bad that leadership approved the money to double the sales force when it should have cut it in half, or sold this product off. I like cashing a check every two weeks as much as you and everyone else, but in what world do they see this expansion panning out? PSA indication won’t move the needle much. Lupus indication will be the best indication this drug has, but that’s 3+ years away…IF it gets approved. So yea, “why are we still here”?

Derm reps, managers, directors, and VP of sales are worthless in this industry. Everyone has the same BS KPIs. It’s all about coverage and how to process PAs. Companies are hiring former MAs as reps now. The dumbest of dumb are who these companies are turning to. Docs don’t give a shit about MOA anymore. Is it covered? How much? And what’s for lunch? are the hard hitting questions reps get.
You’re a complete fool

More idiotic than an idiot

It’s the soul crushing and most disturbing place I have ever worked. I am talking about the nasty reps. Two faced and nasty. Mean girl BS. Grow up you hags. You act like you are owed something more than a pay check. You flopped this launch. You now sit here and complain about you huge territories. Enough. You have zero skills besides not spilling drinks in the back of your car. You do not deserve the salaries you are paid. No since you aren’t delivering scripts run along and deliver juices!
Okay Ammon blame the reps

Sure, pal the managers had nothing to do with it

Get your sorry ungrateful ass to ucb already

Take Cory and Pete with you

nerd, please name one dermatologist who was bribed by a lunch? Rookie derms earn $400k per year-I am sure that avocado toast forces them to prescribe Sotyktu...they get a free lunch everyday from other companies...playing field is level- they make their own decisons nerd-sorry you do not have a chance to enjoy our free lunches, at least you will get a mediocre severence soon
You’re plain stupid

Even rich people like to get free lunches

Jesus, how did you get a job here ?

Kevin from Medical, if rich dermatologists like to get free lunches, why are they not prescribing Sotyktu? Stick to the cubicle life nerd!
Because they don’t have to write it to get a free lunch. You must not know many wealthy people. No one wants Sofloptu. The market has spoken, but derms love the free lunches.

Kevin from Medical, if rich dermatologists like to get free lunches, why are they not prescribing Sotyktu? Stick to the cubicle life nerd!
You are a Moron and a dick

Dumbass reps from several companies are giving doctors lunches. Amgen is giving lunches.

There are doctors doing speaker programs taking our money but prescribing otezla not our drug

You are a dumb shit. How did you a job here ?

No announcement of this yet. I'm sure he will turn up somewhere and then he will surely start taking his buddies with him to launch the next great derm drug.
I heard Andy got hired at ucb

So that’s great, part one of our master plan is working

Im praying for part two to come to fruition, Andy doing the reform Stephen Jackson refuses to do to for bms and Andy takes all his minions to ucb

Nothing would make me happier than to see Ammon Cory and Pete and the rest get hired by ucb

Ucbs “gain” will be our gain

Wasn’t Andy supposed to get hired at ucb and take all his people with him ? We need that
He bombed the interview for the regional position. He was unable point to one single accomplishment during his BMS tenure. Then he failed to provide adequate explanations as to why he bounced around over the past few years. He also failed to mention that he was fired from BMS. Crazy. Several managers here also bombed the first round interviews. The new regional there was less than impressed. Many of us came from UCB and almost all of us regret it.

You are a Moron and a dick

Dumbass reps from several companies are giving doctors lunches. Amgen is giving lunches.

There are doctors doing speaker programs taking our money but prescribing otezla not our drug

You are a dumb shit. How did you a job here ?
Yes Kevin, but you said lunches were a bribe, BMS provides free lunch, yet they still do not prescribe Sotyktu- how is that a bribe? They take BMS money yet no prescriptions-how is that a bribe? Go back to playing dungeons and dragons dweeb