• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

So who has resigned after realignment?

Not the object of the sentence, dummy. The object of the preposition. Look it up!

You are the one that needs to look it up. You don’t even have a grasp of parts of speech in the English language. The word as here is used as an adverb, not a preposition. Here you go.
  1. Adverb
In some cases, the word “as” is also used to show comparison or equivalence. For example, in the sentence:

Her hair is as soft as silk.

The word is used to compare the noun “hair” with the noun “silk” in terms of the softness.

Definition:

a. used in comparisons to refer to the extent or degree of something

• Example:
  • The sinkhole is as big as a basketball court.

I think it will be a slow trickle of reps leaving over the next six months. Most will stay until Q4 bonus payout and team purple until they receive their sign on bonus March 1st.

You are the one that needs to look it up. You don’t even have a grasp of parts of speech in the English language. The word as here is used as an adverb, not a preposition. Here you go.
  1. Adverb
In some cases, the word “as” is also used to show comparison or equivalence. For example, in the sentence:

The word is used to compare the noun “hair” with the noun “silk” in terms of the softness.

Definition:

• Example:

The wonderful news is that since you obviously can’t sell, you are setting yourself up for success as an English teacher. Congratulations and kudos!

I think it will be a slow trickle of reps leaving over the next six months. Most will stay until Q4 bonus payout and team purple until they receive their sign on bonus March 1st.
Thats right. Im team purple and I'm giving notice March 1st right after my signing bonus posts! I was assigned to the virtual team! I dont even care if I land another job by then. I've had it!

Just wait until they announce business rules that reps are only allowed to add or drop up to x amount of targets or roughly 20%.... LOL.. Then it really becomes a sh%$show!..

1. Adverb

Definition:

• Example:

You need to be able to to discern when someone is yanking your chain. As an FYI, you are on a message board. No one (except douches like you) gives a fuck about appropriate grammar.

Everett couldn't be bothered to acknowledge this massive fuck up of a realignment, but thank god he gave a shout out to black history month. #priorities

yep!!! Bingo!! He will never acknowledge his role in this dumpster fire. It’s the most unprofessional shit show I have ever seen in my life. He may as well kiss the goal this year goodbye... and his job. Can’t hit goal when you screw over reps who are COE, top 20%, been here since the beginning and have relationships in the territory... I am going to sit back and LAUGH! It’s a shit show whether you are virtual or face to face. Kevin needs to wake up and clean house!!

You need to be able to to discern when someone is yanking your chain. As an FYI, you are on a message board. No one (except douches like you) gives a fuck about appropriate grammar.

Amen brother! Not to mention, in this case the adverb functions as a preposition, so the objective pronouns "you and me" would be correct.

I came over as team purple, almost everyone got pay cuts from what they were making. To your point, they better adjust salaries commensurate with experience as they said they would or bye bye.

Took a pay cut?! You were laid off. You were about to make 0$ with 0 benefits. You didn’t take a pay cut, you were the one who took the job over being unemployed. If you’re so upset over your pay, you should have interviewed for a job somewhere else that paid the same. But you couldn’t, probably because no one wants to pay reps as much as you were paid in the past just to drop off samples and get signatures. You’re like the 10th team purple rep I’ve heard say they “ had to take a pay cut “ - it’s a joke. Again, what’s a pay cut when you were about to make ZERO DOLLARS - stop complaining about pay Pfizer.

Took a pay cut?! You were laid off. You were about to make 0$ with 0 benefits. You didn’t take a pay cut, you were the one who took the job over being unemployed. If you’re so upset over your pay, you should have interviewed for a job somewhere else that paid the same. But you couldn’t, probably because no one wants to pay reps as much as you were paid in the past just to drop off samples and get signatures. You’re like the 10th team purple rep I’ve heard say they “ had to take a pay cut “ - it’s a joke. Again, what’s a pay cut when you were about to make ZERO DOLLARS - stop complaining about pay Pfizer.