• Mon news: Merck/Daiichi small cell lung cancer success. Terns oral obesity med. GSK’s long-lasting asthma drug. Candid Therapeutics debuts in autoimmune disease. Huntington’s disease R&D. See more on our front page

Rumor has it.....

I’m not the original poster but it’s a rumor being passed around by reps from managers. Might honestly just be wishful thinking as many reps are unhappy and managers need to feed them some amount of hope to retain talent.

SSMs don’t know shit! They are robots that only know how to take what corporate gives them to regurgitate. Don’t put your faith in anything that a first line manager tells you about internal issues.

This company made decisions based on the massive egos of senior leadership. The decision to bring Pfizer on board with a raise of the hand was the worst of them all and will prove disastrous.

This company made decisions based on the massive egos of senior leadership. The decision to bring Pfizer on board with a raise of the hand was the worst of them all and will prove disastrous.
It already has proved disastrous...look at the territory realignment debacle, ridiculous change in quota structure from one quarter to the next, and mass exodus of people, both legacy and pfizer. plus, you know, the financials being in the shitter. whole place is one big disaster

I heard there's a rep in Seattle who likes to say he's the Uber driver that a doctor called for a ride. He gets right past the front desk with this lie. He was bragging about how he uses this technique to see hard to access providers. Any truth to this rumor?

I heard there's a rep in Seattle who likes to say he's the Uber driver that a doctor called for a ride. He gets right past the front desk with this lie. He was bragging about how he uses this technique to see hard to access providers. Any truth to this rumor?

This is a great idea. I’m going to try this myself.

Have you ever met an Uber driver that personally walks into your place of work to pick you up? And do you really believe that staff would give an Uber driver access to patient areas? This is a stupid, made-up story. No one does this, nor would it work if they tried.

Have you ever met an Uber driver that personally walks into your place of work to pick you up? And do you really believe that staff would give an Uber driver access to patient areas? This is a stupid, made-up story. No one does this, nor would it work if they tried.
Sorry its true. Its one of many tricky things Ronnie does to gain access.

It’s not true. You know it’s not. And, whoever Ronnie is, I’m guessing you don’t like him, so you’re trying to make him look bad. If you have to lie to make your point, perhaps it’s not a point worth making.
0570490b-ce3c-4ee4-997c-ee0d3df8e90a_text.gif