• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

So who has resigned after realignment?

Remember everyone FREEDOM DAY IS MARCH 31ST! That's the day you can quit if you got a signing bonus. Remember you had to stay here 6 months and you don't have to pay it back.

Go fuck yourself!
You're just so jealous that you aren't being paid by Pfizer and Exact to make a few phone calls a day and look for a new job that pays more practically full time. Being on the remote team allows us to spend all day on the job hunt while getting paid with benefits! I'm available anytime to go to interviews.

You're just so jealous that you aren't being paid by Pfizer and Exact to make a few phone calls a day and look for a new job that pays more practically full time. Being on the remote team allows us to spend all day on the job hunt while getting paid with benefits! I'm available anytime to go to interviews.

You are one of the lowest kinds of human there is, one who would brag about lacking integrity and glorifying laziness. Pride and Sloth on display. I’m sure you have the other five locked down as well, don’t you?

You are one of the lowest kinds of human there is, one who would brag about lacking integrity and glorifying laziness. Pride and Sloth on display. I’m sure you have the other five locked down as well, don’t you?
Why would you expect anything any different??? They didn't even have to interview to come here.Did anyone ever take a minute to consider that Pfizer got rid of many of them for a reason?
Idiots

Did I forget to say I've been using the company vehicle to drive for Uber also to make cash on the side!

Did I forget to say I've been using the company vehicle to drive for Uber also to make cash on the side!

Wow, I wish I was as cool as you. You are the greatest rep ever to sell anything at all, and your intelligence to think outside of the box and steal from your company, that is next level management stuff right there. Amazing, take the day off and reward yourself! You deserve it!

Wow, I wish I was as cool as you. You are the greatest rep ever to sell anything at all, and your intelligence to think outside of the box and steal from your company, that is next level management stuff right there. Amazing, take the day off and reward yourself! You deserve it!

Look up sarcasm in the dictionary. Next look up the word gullible.

I agree you are the smart one. This place sucks balls. This place has become a mini pfizer since we have taken them on. I liked this place when I started because we weren’t run like a pfizer, now we are