Salient Surgical Technologies

That depends on what the actual stock price will be. To the post that said the packages were sent out, I have not received anything. There are reps with close to 100,000 options and plenty with 67,000. Now you can see why the problem exist with a huge payout. Stock options wall paper is what I call it. Anyway, the deal will be final by the end of this month. Surely, whoever makes the final decisions will explain why our stock was only worth this much by then.

aquamantis is nothing but a saline solution in a body that is made different its a bunch of crap an over priced prduct.. we have lsot accounts because the product isnt as good as they say that why we dont have douglas wnetworth anymore. alot of doctors were lied to about this product and what it actually was.

Did you receive the final agreement for the price of over 4.00 a share. On the conference call they said it should be around that amount. I have to seen any final documentation on that. I hope it is. We have been told a lot of things at Salient over the years. Until we get paid nothing is final!!!! I also did not think about the tax burden either. With where my territory is this year I will be paying 35% of the options pay out to uncle sam. Long term gains tax would be a blessing right now. 15% would be a lot better. HR said we would be taxed based on our income bracket. That hurts all year and now it hurts worse!!!!

the only ones that will make out good is joe army and a few of the upper (scums) people. they knew it was coming to thats why they wanted people to but into it so the value would be hire for the upper scums.. now are you getting the whole picture. alot of the product is being called back. they are junk as far as some of the doctors in florida are concerned.

One thing for sure is the strike price for any employee is well below 4.08. Most late in the game had a 1.67 threshold. It would be impossible for that company to be worth more than that. 4.08 is a miracle. All payments will be made in three weeks. Good luck to everyone. Sorry it did not turn out to be more, a lot of big dreams were on the table. I am having a hard time staying excited about what is going on now. The dream of a big hit is over:( Now what??

One thing for sure is the strike price for any employee is well below 4.08. Most late in the game had a 1.67 threshold. It would be impossible for that company to be worth more than that. 4.08 is a miracle. All payments will be made in three weeks. Good luck to everyone. Sorry it did not turn out to be more, a lot of big dreams were on the table. I am having a hard time staying excited about what is going on now. The dream of a big hit is over:( Now what??

What are you talking about? That means I make almost 3 bucks per share. 50k coming my way son.

Given the amount of funding that went into the company and insane number of outstanding shares, $4.08 is a freaking miracle. I wouldn't have been surprised if the payout had turned to be something cooked up by Max Bialystock.

What are you talking about? That means I make almost 3 bucks per share. 50k coming my way son.

I am happy for you. 50K is not a bad way to start the day for sure. In the bigger picture, the hopes were for some life changing money. 50K after 35% tax is going to hurt a little. Still, enjoy your little bump in pay!!!

I am happy for you. 50K is not a bad way to start the day for sure. In the bigger picture, the hopes were for some life changing money. 50K after 35% tax is going to hurt a little. Still, enjoy your little bump in pay!!!

How much is life changing money? With all the outstanding shares did you really think it was possible to make a few hundred k from this? Thanks!

How much is life changing money? With all the outstanding shares did you really think it was possible to make a few hundred k from this? Thanks!

NO, it would be impossible to make any money with the sale of the company. Anything is better than nothing. What next? More of the same or will you go and chase the next stock option opportunity. Just working for a minimal potential in wealth accumulation is not that interesting. What is the pay off? That is my thought process. Enjoy your option check!

layoffs are coming for salesforce, this product will be given to core MDT reps. It will be a trench coat sale for them where they already have relationships. They might keep some of the sales force but give them larger areas to cover as they will only be selling to orthopods as MDT does not have a great channel established here like spine, ent, etc. You might be safe if you have solid orthopedic business and are in the top 20% of the sales force otherwise get your resume up to date and start to look sooner than later.