Salient Surgical Technologies

No way will this be as bad as Kyphon, if only because nothing is as bad as a $4B mistake. Value for individuals will be interesting but there's no way an IPO would have provided this kind of cash.

well there goes joe again with his untrue words. every with stocks will be screwed. as usual salient acts like they care about there people but its so untrue. like i said before they suck

Did you find out something? First it was this Friday and now it is within two weeks or the end of August. I am concerned with the fact that noone will give any stock price certainty. Typical Salient for sure. I agree with you 100% Act like you care about your people and then the real story comes to the surface. Please not again!!!!

Did you find out something? First it was this Friday and now it is within two weeks or the end of August. I am concerned with the fact that noone will give any stock price certainty. Typical Salient for sure. I agree with you 100% Act like you care about your people and then the real story comes to the surface. Please not again!!!!

The packages are delayed until the end of July or end of August? Oh geez, say it ain't so.

There is only one dip shit and that is you. Every deal will disclose all aspect of information when agreed upon. What, do you mysteriously have your answers two months later. There is always one asshole with all of the knowledge for everything. Unfortunately, it is the last post. Everyone up top has the answer now!!! The price will not change. What is the secret. I just want my damn money so I can get the F--- out of here. With the stock gone I am gone. Just pay me.

There is only one dip shit and that is you. Every deal will disclose all aspect of information when agreed upon. What, do you mysteriously have your answers two months later. There is always one asshole with all of the knowledge for everything. Unfortunately, it is the last post. Everyone up top has the answer now!!! The price will not change. What is the secret. I just want my damn money so I can get the F--- out of here. With the stock gone I am gone. Just pay me.

Good luck getting your money anytime soon asshole. This shitty company is going to hold off paying as long as possible.

well ive been with salient for awhile and now i see what the company really stands for bend over and get screwed. the supervisor guy is making a real disaster just like he did when he was at disetronics. thats why the company closed. he has no clue as to what he is doing. the place sucks even more now. heard that the new company is going to make it a prototype shop and move the production to mexico. people should belooking for another job if they are smart.

That's the blessing and curse of the buyout. Yeah, you get paid (in theory), but the new guy can come in and do WTF he wants. If MDT wants a prototype shop with production somewhere else, you can't be surprised. It's what all the big boys are doing. Roast 1000 over here to hire to hire 200 over there.

You people are funny. This dump finally gets bought by a big boy that can make you relevant and yet you still are unhappy. The deal just happened and you expect payment right away? Do some research on other deals and you will see it takes time.

Yes, we are funny. It is nice to be a big boy company now for sure. Completely understood about how long it takes to get paid. No problem there at all. The PROBLEM is no one will admit the price per share. That has already been decided a long time ago. The check comes when it comes, but the amount will not change from week to week. Knowing Salient, they are trying to find a positive twist to explain why we only made one dollar per share. Well, we have to pay the preferred stock holders first, but look at the 10,000 you made minus taxes. Worry comes from years of twisted truths. So if you know something, please post.

Yes, we are funny. It is nice to be a big boy company now for sure. Completely understood about how long it takes to get paid. No problem there at all. The PROBLEM is no one will admit the price per share. That has already been decided a long time ago. The check comes when it comes, but the amount will not change from week to week. Knowing Salient, they are trying to find a positive twist to explain why we only made one dollar per share. Well, we have to pay the preferred stock holders first, but look at the 10,000 you made minus taxes. Worry comes from years of twisted truths. So if you know something, please post.

I am not so sure the share price has been decided. What makes you so sure it has? There are a hundred things that need to be worked out regarding the final price so truthfully I am not so sure that the final price will be know for quite some time. There are a billion internal accounting items that determine a final per share price so I wouldnt be suprised if it takes longer than we all hope. Good luck.

The vague amount that they quoted on the original conference call. Well with the formula we used to calculate your options price it should be somewhere around 4.00 a share. That is why I am not just sure, I completely know that everyone inside and up the ladder has knowledge of the share price. That is for certain. We will all know soon. I have just had several friends that developed companies and they were purchased early. One had 25000 options and the company sold for 87 million. That is after 2 million in revenue. They all thought they had at least 250000 pay day coming. After the A shares were paid they left with 20,000. That is the concern.

The vague amount that they quoted on the original conference call. Well with the formula we used to calculate your options price it should be somewhere around 4.00 a share. That is why I am not just sure, I completely know that everyone inside and up the ladder has knowledge of the share price. That is for certain. We will all know soon. I have just had several friends that developed companies and they were purchased early. One had 25000 options and the company sold for 87 million. That is after 2 million in revenue. They all thought they had at least 250000 pay day coming. After the A shares were paid they left with 20,000. That is the concern.

My friend you can bet your house, car, kids, etc... that you will not see anywhere near that kind of money. I know you didnt say you were expecting 250k but I am sure you are expecting something very high. You hit the nail on the head when you said they were left with 20k after the A shares were paid etc... Everybody seems to think they are going to get rich because they hold options, even if they do have 20000 shares or more you rarely make more than 20-30k BEFORE taxes. The only people that stand to make serious money (100k and up) are executives and other major share holders. Those who hold a hundred thousand shares or more.

I would be very suprised if any of the reps make out with serious money. I hope you get what you want bud and dont feel too dissapointed if you get the fat one.

Didnt Tissuelink/Salient give out a huge amount of stock to everybody that hired over the last 10 years? Considering how many people how come and gone that is a lot of shares. That sucker will be diluted big time.