PAH Team Turnover is..

I can sense the sarcasm of the last poster. For those who can not- the Q3 number was missed for PAH. The good news is that the investment community could care less about PAH. They have and continue to view that purchase and the more recent one with great skepticism.

The PAH sales force is in jeopardy of loosing quite a few more reps AND rds in the very near future...watch out SB, DW, and Camel Breath... Hey Karen, how can you deal with his breath???

Who is Camel Breth? By deduction it looks like JG. Does he emit camel breath? He sure does strut around like one.

Has PZ left yet or just hanging out on personal leave?

Hanging on, they can't "can" him because he knows where the skeletons are buried. He's just chillin for another month or two. Truth is he's doing what he's been doing for years. His region is loving it, they have no accountability and the enrollments continue to slip away. Eastern Pa seems to be holding, but the western side is weak. He would love to have the NY team back. DW is in a fog, while JH has bought another sport coat.

I am finally enjoying being a part of this whacked division. It is very satisfying to watch the arrogant misfits in Senior Management finally get their comeuppance in the form of crippling departures of quality people.

Can anyone list how many TS/IS have left since launch?

Now that is funny. 2 (3 if you count PZ who is"out") out of 13 original RD's, 2 of 2SRD's, maybe 4 of the original IS's, no telling with the TS's, hell we lost about 10 within the first month prior launch. I think several while in training. Seems like the only ones that stay are the SRD's,............How did Gilead become so successful with this kind of management

...and the PAH Division's porous sales force continues its implosion. More departures this week and this should continue every week throughout the rest of the year. Game over!