PAH Team Turnover is..

Johny Come Lately,

Good luck with the job search.

Sincerely,

The Recently Displaced of Sanofi-Aventis, Roche, Novartis, etc.

PAH is biotech. Jobs out there for those reps. IHD -not so much. Everyone knows the pah team is the only gilead team that really sells. IHD-sample pushers and HIV
Hep-just cruisin - living the dream.

PAH is biotech. Jobs out there for those reps. IHD -not so much. Everyone knows the pah team is the only gilead team that really sells. IHD-sample pushers and HIV
Hep-just cruisin - living the dream.

You keep telling yourself that and eventually you might even believe it. What's that Letairis market share up to now? 35%? After 3.5 years, not to impressive. And now you have Adcirca eating your lunch. What biotech companies are you fielding recruitment calls from PAH? That's what we thought. Your senior leadership was able to hold you captive and restrain you from leaving with a bonus. Guess you'll start leaving for all those biotech opportunities lining up for you now that you have your 30 silver coins? Keep being the pimple on the rest of the salesforces collective ass and we'll keep you on for the ride.

I needed a job, so I did sign up for this, that said, what the hell was that? Why was I pulled away from my family and territory right before Christmas? I feel trapped here for a while because of the job market and I don't want to appear as a job hopper, but seriously my RD is an incompetent micro-manager and I can tell my entire region despises her. How are other people who have been here longer coping with this ludicrous environment. All I want to do is sell and all my RD wants is office work.

WARNING! WARNING! Joel Goode was just seen purchasing a bail of mistletoe at a flower shop in San Antonio and was subsequently overheard speaking of January travel plans for Arizona.

I needed a job, so I did sign up for this, that said, what the hell was that? Why was I pulled away from my family and territory right before Christmas? I feel trapped here for a while because of the job market and I don't want to appear as a job hopper, but seriously my RD is an incompetent micro-manager and I can tell my entire region despises her. How are other people who have been here longer coping with this ludicrous environment. All I want to do is sell and all my RD wants is office work.

Which region is this RD in?

Scott, thanks for another great year, your leadership and business savvy are the pinnacle in our industry. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday break. Can't wait to see you at NSM, please wear those patented tight pants. Mmm mmm.

Scott, thanks for another great year, your leadership and business savvy are the pinnacle in our industry. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday break. Can't wait to see you at NSM, please wear those patented tight pants. Mmm mmm.

Those tight pants are a distraction from his ever expanding forehead.

I've been gone for a year, but seems like things haven't changed much I see. The PAH division was the worst run organization I had ever been apart of. DW was the worst leader and manager I have seen, is he still there?

Congratulations Scott, you ended the year with the departure of another talent in SG from IHD marketing. You are a complete disaster, how you have a job in a leadership role remains a mystery. Why don't they oust you and those worthless PAH two-ools below you.