PAH Team Turnover is..

The rot in this company started at the top in FC and has worked its way down the organization. It is all about money and power; integrity is not a valued quality within the organization.

Re: Harvard Review - A Case Study of A Failure

Great post, unfortunately along the way many "good" people were dismissed for standing their ground, wrongfully accused, disagreeing with the upper management, or flat out trying to the right thing for patients and not checking their integrety at the door.

With that being said there were hiring mistake made at all levels, I know several IS and TS's who worked part time and still made a killing because of the "gift" enrollments that they were given at launch. They have lived off them for the last 2.5 yrs. Several Rd's have been hiding as well. But the most shocking truely has been the upper Management, SB and DW. How those 2 have jobs is the greatet injustice I have seen.

OH GEEZ- "gift" enrollments... you aren't talking about the ARIZONA tribe are you??????? TD and LR loooove to glote but about their "hard work". Thanks for all the fax tips!

Re: Harvard Review - A Case Study of A Failure

TD is a sleaze. Period. Loves the nose candy.[/Q
Please what about that loser mgr from Tex, Hustmeityer in PAH.What an idiot. His reps HATE him.So much turnover in Texas. Lost 3 already and about to lose 2 more. JG should just take a loss of that one.Only second worse to the great beauty B. Green.

JUSTIN 'DIPSHIT' GUNN ought to be ashamed of himself......Pls dont tell me he is from Sepracor. Fking idiot thinks the world revolves around that place and what a big black hole that place has become. SB, TP, DW, JG====STUPIDITY!!!!!

What happened to the IS in Pittsburgh? I heard there was another opening?

Johnny took off before Evil Dave could push him off the plank.

This division has lost more reps than companies that are going out of business.

How does Evil Dave and the Bald Wonder keep their jobs? Certainly not performance excellence?!

where did the thread go about the awful RD in TX - JHustmire?? Did he have it pulled?? He is such a joke? His entire region HATES him and he thinks they like him. what an idiot.

Johnny took off before Evil Dave could push him off the plank.

This division has lost more reps than companies that are going out of business.

How does Evil Dave and the Bald Wonder keep their jobs? Certainly not performance excellence?!

Johnny boy was a shady character, we loved that he was our competition. He never worked! He milked you guys dry for years and laughed at you. He was a high end used car sales man