PAH Team Turnover is..

I'm no Scott Burton, but doing a little 3rd grade math:

65 TSs + 21 ISs = 86 - 3 (vacancies) = 83 -12 (departures in the last week) = 71

So, 15% of the PAH salesforce has just jumped ship and certainly there will be more with the UT offers going out. On top of this raw data, consider how many tried desperately to go to Cadence, UT, Intermune, etc. but were prevented by their own reputation, FDA denial at Intermune or lack of openings in the geographies in which they reside, etc., now we're talking about pretty much the entire PAH division. People walked away from the retention bonus to get away from this disaster. Just wait until December 15th, this division will be a ghost town in 2011. If someone higher up than the arrogant goons running this division doesn't see a red flag, then they are color blind. I for one am looking forward to the Town Hall spin cycle tomorrow morning. Go get 'em Scotty, you bald douche.

Have not checked your board in awhile. It's funny how the worm has turned. I once thought I would like to work for your company and can't help but remember how the hiring managers / HR people at your co. acted like their crap did not stink." How's that working out for you now? Not only does it look like you can't hire the right people, you can't even keep them even in these horrible times for the industry. Oh, and good luck with your stock.

Is Scott Burton still at Gilead? What a handsome man, he's the complete package. Smart, witty, confident and oh so debonair; I couldn't concentrate when he was in the room. Then when I found out he road a Harley, well, it was the first and only time I ever had an orgasm standing up. Where is he now?

F*%# I hate my job! I had to drink all day to try to forget about this last week and get ready for next week. Now drunk I hvae to try to get ready for another week of being micromanaged and humiliated by my manager. I dont know if i can take another week looking in the mirror and wondering when this nightmare will end. whats the old Seinfield saying? Serenity NOW!

Then just quit you loser. Don't you realize that Sanofi just let go of 1500 reps and Npvartis is letting go of 1400 reps. I bet they would gladly take your job. Get a grip and do your job or quit.

Then just quit you loser. Don't you realize that Sanofi just let go of 1500 reps and Novartis is letting go of 1400 reps. I bet they would gladly take your job. Get a grip and do your job or quit.

I am considering a position in this division. I currently have a job, but don't feel confident that it will last long. I am currently a hospital rep selling an injectable biologic. I was interested in this company/division, but after reading some of the posts I am not so sure. Why is the turnover so high.....is it the product, management or both? Would it be worth having this on your resume? Please, serious replies needed. I want someones opinion that is acutally in the field selling this product. Thanks!

I am considering a position in this division. I currently have a job, but don't feel confident that it will last long. I am currently a hospital rep selling an injectable biologic. I was interested in this company/division, but after reading some of the posts I am not so sure. Why is the turnover so high.....is it the product, management or both? Would it be worth having this on your resume? Please, serious replies needed. I want someones opinion that is acutally in the field selling this product. Thanks!

The drug is so so, yet we succeed in this division through strong senior leadership. Scott Burton is more than likely a front runner to replace Kindler at Pfizer. Therefore, hurry up and get hired so you can still see him work his magic before he departs.

I am assuming the above post is sarcasim at its best. Can someone please just give an honest opinion of this product and divsion

Why don't you go out and ask a couple pulmonologists what they think of Letairis instead of researching a job on Cafe Pharma. This thread is very telling of the nightmare people are enduring in this division, so read on dumbass.

I think it is so funny when people act like such asses on this site. It really is an indicator of your intelligence and your pathetic life. Most people have the decency to answer a simple question and provide a little help. The reason I am asking this question here is because I have 3 job offers/interviews and I need to make a quick decision. Don't have time to talk to docs in the field. Now, don't you feel stupid?

I think it is so funny when people act like such asses on this site. It really is an indicator of your intelligence and your pathetic life. Most people have the decency to answer a simple question and provide a little help. The reason I am asking this question here is because I have 3 job offers/interviews and I need to make a quick decision. Don't have time to talk to docs in the field. Now, don't you feel stupid?

"3 job offers/interviews" "Don't have time to talk to docs in the field."

Wow, you've got the world by the balls. Pleeeeeease, take a job at Gilead, they deserve you and you deserve them.

I could say the same about you...why aren't you out seeing docs? If you are so miserable at Gilead, why don't you leave? Oh yeah, you are worthless and no one else wants to hire you! Almost forgot!