PAH Team Turnover is..

Hi JG, hi SB,

I thought I'd let you know I haven't left the house yet this week, at least to work. In fact, I'm not lifting a finger for you a-holes the rest of the year, except to go sit through a regional meeting and listen to JG's demotivating bullshit. Catch me if you can, I know you're reading this because its what you do. You're both frauds.

Hi JG, hi SB,

I thought I'd let you know I haven't left the house yet this week, at least to work. In fact, I'm not lifting a finger for you a-holes the rest of the year, except to go sit through a regional meeting and listen to JG's demotivating bullshit. Catch me if you can, I know you're reading this because its what you do. You're both frauds.

What is the value of this post? "I am lazy"? "I am self-entitled"? "I am worthless"?

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

What is the value of this post? "I am lazy"? "I am self-entitled"? "I am worthless"?

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

Uninspired? Demotivated? Threatened?
Disappointed?
Scared?
Not trusted?
Sad?
Under appreciated?

Any of these working for you dickhole?

Can I get an 11:00AM wake-up call? I like to get to the gym after the soccer/stay-at-home moms, around noon so I look like I'm working out over lunch. Then done by 3rd shift early risers, GED grads tend to smell.

Uninspired? Demotivated? Threatened?
Disappointed?
Scared?
Not trusted?
Sad?
Under appreciated?

Any of these working for you dickhole?

Can I get an 11:00AM wake-up call? I like to get to the gym after the soccer/stay-at-home moms, around noon so I look like I'm working out over lunch. Then done by 3rd shift early risers, GED grads tend to smell.

Nope, your list of insecurities doesn't work for me. You are a pathetic loser and bragging about your listless life is very telling of how lonely inside you really are.

Listless life = LOSER

Kettle you are looking mighty black as you post on this website on a Saturday afternoon. I'm stuck in an airport and haven't looked at this bitch fest in a little while. That said, it appears to me no one is allowed to be unhappy in the PAH Division on your watch. There are almost 450 posts and nearly 37,000 views and you are challenging people for being unhappy at a company where you don't even work? You seem to be the person in need of a life. I hope you're finding some happiness by insulting others. Knowing Gilead, you must be in management and simply doing on this website what you do on a daily bases. Good luck to you, you're in my prayers. Excuse me, I need to board.

Kettle you are looking mighty black as you post on this website on a Saturday afternoon. I'm stuck in an airport and haven't looked at this bitch fest in a little while. That said, it appears to me no one is allowed to be unhappy in the PAH Division on your watch. There are almost 450 posts and nearly 37,000 views and you are challenging people for being unhappy at a company where you don't even work? You seem to be the person in need of a life. I hope you're finding some happiness by insulting others. Knowing Gilead, you must be in management and simply doing on this website what you do on a daily bases. Good luck to you, you're in my prayers. Excuse me, I need to board.

BS. You are on here because your boyfriend wants nothing to do with you. People aren't calling you out because you are unhappy with the PAH Division. They are calling you out because you are a lazy, self-righteous loser. Just re-read your posts.

BS. You are on here because your boyfriend wants nothing to do with you. People aren't calling you out because you are unhappy with the PAH Division. They are calling you out because you are a lazy, self-righteous loser. Just re-read your posts.

This is either senior management doing what they do best or a loser who roams cafe pharma boards of companies for which they don't work. You are the loser, not the people responding. I hope you find a new job soon so you can take your drama there and off this board.

Scott,

This week, we conclude our very successful Retention Bonus Contest and what a success it has been. No one left, no one would dare leave before they could absorb everything you had to offer in the areas of leadership and sales expertise. Thanks for the year end bonus, it pales in comparison to the culture you managed to develop over the last 3+ years. Its been an honor to be a part of your team, you are my secret mentor shhhhh. I can't wait to hear you present at the NSM in a little over a month, I'll be the one on the edge of my seat.

Happy Holidays,

Me

You are "stuck in an airport" then "haven't looked at this...in a little while" then suddenly you "need to board". That's believable.

Tooth Fairy, you are up next...

Scott,

This week, we conclude our very successful Retention Bonus Contest and what a success it has been. No one left, no one would dare leave before they could absorb everything you had to offer in the areas of leadership and sales expertise. Thanks for the year end bonus, it pales in comparison to the culture you managed to develop over the last 3+ years. Its been an honor to be a part of your team, you are my secret mentor shhhhh. I can't wait to hear you present at the NSM in a little over a month, I'll be the one on the edge of my seat.

Happy Holidays,

Me

Dido!

Christmas came very early to our division this year as Justin, the walking inspiration, returned to lead us to conquer the PAH market in the West. Thank You Santa!

This is either senior management doing what they do best or a loser who roams cafe pharma boards of companies for which they don't work. You are the loser, not the people responding. I hope you find a new job soon so you can take your drama there and off this board.

Yes, it is senior management trying to call you out on CP.
Get real douche.

Scott,

Happy Holidays,

Me

I'll be sitting next to you brother, sleeping. Wake me for KY's rant.

Why? Why? Why do we have to be at a meeting this week? Guess they need to show KY that they are doing something to us. What better way to spend the holidays. Santa bring me a new job for Christmas.

Scott,

Happy Holidays,

Me

Just got the retention bonus. $21K. Thanks PAH Leadership Team! Makes up for the lack of commission we make in PAH. Next...will you don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure that out.