PAH Team Turnover is..

Warning:

It is no secret here in Foster City, heads will roll in the next few months for the PH sales force. SB is out for blood. $1500 to do your job in the final 2 months of the year is just the tip of the iceberg. Anyone known for attempting to leave and under performers have targets on them. We feel bad for you folks in the field, this is a difficult situation and if you're on the radar its going to be hell. Good luck.

Not true, I have an offer. It will be nice to grab that check and then be gone. I think others will do the same, watch and see.

I have an offer as well. $115K base $65K at plan though most reps are doing $100K -hard to believe but true-checked it out. Sign on bonus $12K. That I had to negotiate since leaving comm and retention behind. Car Allowance..yada, yada. No stock options with UT but raises are in March 2011.

I have an offer as well. $115K base $65K at plan though most reps are doing $100K -hard to believe but true-checked it out. Sign on bonus $12K. That I had to negotiate since leaving comm and retention behind. Car Allowance..yada, yada. No stock options with UT but raises are in March 2011.

Most reps are not doing 100K. There may be one or two who will get close to that, but definately not most. Did they also tell you that the care allowance is 5K a month and most of reps drive high end sports cars?

Bullsh*t nobody is leaving, there is no signing bonuses at UT and I'm giving raises in February. If people are leaving, when? No one has resigned, you people are all talk. Now if you'll excuse me, my hog and the road are calling me.

Regards,

SB

Someone should be held responsible for the lack of funds to do our jobs the last two months of the year. This shortfall should have been foreseen prior to scheduling the Chicago role-play-athon. After a bunch of people resign in the next few weeks, those territories budgets will be reallocated to the rest of us and senior management in this division will take a bow for providing us further funding. What a clusterf*ck.

Someone should be held responsible for the lack of funds to do our jobs the last two months of the year. This shortfall should have been foreseen prior to scheduling the Chicago role-play-athon. After a bunch of people resign in the next few weeks, those territories budgets will be reallocated to the rest of us and senior management in this division will take a bow for providing us further funding. What a clusterf*ck.

Budget cuts are only in PAH West...not DW's area in the East. 750.00 month to do our job and ancel all dinner programs. Oh yeah and reach our targets and get enrollments or get chewed out and our commission and raise will be effected. Shouln't 'someone' have monitored 'his' budget all year and not halted everthing now.

Budget cuts are only in PAH West...not DW's area in the East. 750.00 month to do our job and ancel all dinner programs. Oh yeah and reach our targets and get enrollments or get chewed out and our commission and raise will be effected. Shouln't 'someone' have monitored 'his' budget all year and not halted everthing now.

Just stick to the message of efficacy and with the right reach and frequency , just sit back and watch the momentum carry us into the holidays.

HoHoHo,

Fuzzhead

I'm no Scott Burton, but doing a little 3rd grade math:

65 TSs + 21 ISs = 86 - 3 (vacancies) = 83 -12 (departures in the last week) = 71

So, 15% of the PAH salesforce has just jumped ship and certainly there will be more with the UT offers going out. On top of this raw data, consider how many tried desperately to go to Cadence, UT, Intermune, etc. but were prevented by their own reputation, FDA denial at Intermune or lack of openings in the geographies in which they reside, etc., now we're talking about pretty much the entire PAH division. People walked away from the retention bonus to get away from this disaster. Just wait until December 15th, this division will be a ghost town in 2011. If someone higher up than the arrogant goons running this division doesn't see a red flag, then they are color blind. I for one am looking forward to the Town Hall spin cycle tomorrow morning. Go get 'em Scotty, you bald douche.

I'm no Scott Burton, but doing a little 3rd grade math:

65 TSs + 21 ISs = 86 - 3 (vacancies) = 83 -12 (departures in the last week) = 71

So, 15% of the PAH salesforce has just jumped ship and certainly there will be more with the UT offers going out. On top of this raw data, consider how many tried desperately to go to Cadence, UT, Intermune, etc. but were prevented by their own reputation, FDA denial at Intermune or lack of openings in the geographies in which they reside, etc., now we're talking about pretty much the entire PAH division. People walked away from the retention bonus to get away from this disaster. Just wait until December 15th, this division will be a ghost town in 2011. If someone higher up than the arrogant goons running this division doesn't see a red flag, then they are color blind. I for one am looking forward to the Town Hall spin cycle tomorrow morning. Go get 'em Scotty, you bald douche.

LEAVE ALREADY, WE IN VIROLOGY GET A LAUGH AT ALL OR I SHOULD SAY LACK OF SALES RESULTS!!!

LEAVE ALREADY, WE IN VIROLOGY GET A LAUGH AT ALL OR I SHOULD SAY LACK OF SALES RESULTS!!!

Are you biting feathers and typing at the same time, again? might as well be, the molecules sell themselves, you're just along for the ride. Mind your own threads besides looks like some of your own have decided to get back to work and life and get the hell out of here.