PAH Team Turnover is..

Meanwhile at the RD meeting this week:
SB: "Yes, that's a great question, let's put it in the parking lot. We'll have a little time to review some of your questions after DW's Breaking-Their-Spirit Workshop and before we get into JG's Demotivate-Through-Email presentation."

Can anyone tell me what December date I can resign and still qualify for the Retention bonus. I need to let UT when I am available. Maybe one of the many homeoffice people who frequent this website would be willing to share this tightly held secret. If people in-house are as miserable as the CardioVascular sales force, then sharing this information could help prompt the changes needed.

SB,

Your competition has been rocked by their own misdeeds twice in the past two weeks and yet the PH Division you lead looks like the last 30 minutes of a 1997 James Cameron film.

Why? Why? Why?

Maybe, we can ask some of the people jumping into the unknown to get away from your latest masterpiece. I hope United Therapeutics is offering PTSD counseling for the lucky ones who make it out of here.

xoxo,

Everyone

SB,

Your competition has been rocked by their own misdeeds twice in the past two weeks and yet the PH Division you lead looks like the last 30 minutes of a 1997 James Cameron film.

Why? Why? Why?

Maybe, we can ask some of the people jumping into the unknown to get away from your latest masterpiece. I hope United Therapeutics is offering PTSD counseling for the lucky ones who make it out of here.

xoxo,

Everyone

Yes, the UT ship has sailed for many of us, yet there is hope for those stuck at Gilead. Sooner or later senior management will question why RDs and reps are trying to leave secure, high paying jobs in a volatile economy to get away from SB and his henchmen.

SB,

Why? Why? Why?

xoxo,

Everyone

This is funny, yet sad because its the truth.