Massive layoff round will happen in 2H 2018

start with NNI HR/Learning and Development.

Dwight is on his 9th life. D-bag, how in the world has he survived? Name one impact he or his department has made in the last 3 years.

None. Zero. Bye-bye.

Can you get past your stupid grudges with people and actually put some fucking thought into this? I’m pretty sure the cuts aren’t going to start with the list of people who anonymous CP guy doesn’t like.

Can you get past your stupid grudges with people and actually put some fucking thought into this? I’m pretty sure the cuts aren’t going to start with the list of people who anonymous CP guy doesn’t like.

That’s about all the thought that’s needed.

So, answer the question then: what’s he delivered of value ?

Right. It starts with a list of people that the ET doesn't like. Then comes the list of people that the SVP's doesn't like followed by the dislikes of the VP's, etc. Unfortunately, this may only add up to about 2,000 people.

How many Danes are living in India working at GSC? If you speak to the Danes lead by the CVP of GSC they have nothing but contempt for Indians.All they care about is their own fancy lifestyles.They meet regularly in 5 star hotels to enjoy the weather and the luxury.They also have a list of places to visit when they are here.And then Novo sells the story that it cares about poor people in third world countries.If they did, they wouldn’t be spending millions to have their people living in such luxury.

Oh the CVP of GSC. He is only worried about his span of control, his image and the job he is going to get when he goes back to Denmark.In fact he openly tells people that Michelle Witt is going to get fired and he will get her CVP job.

I have heard from a source over in home office. Its going to be a blood bath here in November. I have worked here for 5 years and really thought I was going to retire here but whatever idiot choose to make the business moves in 2017 really sold us up the river..... get your resumes ready.. sad!

Oh the CVP of GSC. He is only worried about his span of control, his image and the job he is going to get when he goes back to Denmark.In fact he openly tells people that Michelle Witt is going to get fired and he will get her CVP job.
Pramod, please just stop, will you? We all know you're the one behind these "anonymous" GSC allegations. How stupid do you think we are? Just get it that you were a disaster, hated by your staff and distrusted by your peers because of your politics and games. Good riddance :D

Relax everybody. We had a great ADA and 3 of the top 5 diabetes products in the future is ours. The low growth is only temporary.

Sounds great except when you have lived through a “everything looks bright scenario” and it doesn’t come to be!

Imagine we had 9 people promoting similar core products. So you know right away this was a long time ago. We had old blockbusters - close to going generic. Then we had a patent infringement case we lost that sent one of our biggest blockbusters to the graveyard - lotrel gone. We were suppose to have the first DPP4 to market before Januvia. We actually spent a quarter teaching this new mechanism - not product - to targets and they were ready once januvia came out cause Galvus never made it to market in the US. We were trained and promoting the MOA before we knew this!!!! And zelnorm gone and tekturna gone etc etc etc! Needless to say I was with Novartis during all this crap - so glad to leave on my own. Hell we actually had a true “firing”. Calling reps to a meeting and not knowing why and handing pink slips due to “poor” performance in the last 2 years. These reps had the crappiest mix of products. They were really good reps! Just drew the short straw.

I say all this to say HOPE for the best but prepare for the worse. The FDA is a fickle bitch. There is no guarantee for oral Sema. With the addition of more biosimilar insulin’s including detemir the pricing wars have begun. Why do you think Novo keeps saying we have to get as much share as we can this year with Tresiba?!?!! Pharma is a tough industry for sure. I’m riding the wave baby!! Hoping for the best but not preparing for the worse!! Good luck everyone. And there is life after pharma! Many of the people I’ve known that have left are in good jobs and happy!