• IMPORTANT: We will be performing server maintenance Saturday morning June 22 at approximately 10:00 AM EDT. We don't expect more than an hour or so of downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Layoffs Post Labcorp - Yup they are coming!!!

Its great to see some high level open positions at Enzo. Looks like we are adding additional Headcount to grow to a 100 million dollar company and accelerate stock price growth. I see our staff highly engaged, coming to work everyday, working late hours and finally getting stuff done. There was a VF sighting and it appears she lost a lot of weight. Wonder what diet she is on. Seems to be working great. DS just took one of those Mensa test and was rated borderline genius. She has a Rubik's cube on her desk that she can solve in 30 seconds.. The R&D and Manufacturing team inventing new products and manufacturing at lightning speed. Finances appear to be looking better and that superstar sales team really cranking out orders. Marketing keeps making progress by leaps and bounds. What a great team. The IT group led by the fearless leader RP making sure they wont get hacked again.

Thank you for reading my next piece of fiction for my new book.

DS getting scissorhand ready
CUT CUT cut cut, cut it, cut it,
Kiss the arse

Well a few weeks back there was a layoff. Some excellent people were let go and really good workers that actually do work. The smart ones are actively looking because either Enzo Life Sciences will cut more staff since they cannot sell more, Get acquired, or just dissolve as a company filing for bankruptcy as they probably will need to take on new debt. There has been a recent departure of a number of staff members important to the organization so they saw the writing on the wall. Some will find jobs easily (The Lawyer, The HR person) but some not so lucky or not looking because they have some blind faith. Good luck to all of us. Its a difficult market for some of us but my Open To Work logo will be up shortly like some of you already.

Cutting middle management minions and hiring additional legal staff. More useless patents or preparing for an onslaught of litigation?
Taking on the Robbani Lawyers,
Good luck with that
Current score card: Robbanis millions, the others zero.
Robbani kept it going for 40years, these chumps are having trouble getting to the next quarter

Well a few weeks back there was a layoff. Some excellent people were let go and really good workers that actually do work. The smart ones are actively looking because either Enzo Life Sciences will cut more staff since they cannot sell more, Get acquired, or just dissolve as a company filing for bankruptcy as they probably will need to take on new debt. There has been a recent departure of a number of staff members important to the organization so they saw the writing on the wall. Some will find jobs easily (The Lawyer, The HR person) but some not so lucky or not looking because they have some blind faith. Good luck to all of us. Its a difficult market for some of us but my Open To Work logo will be up shortly like some of you already.

Excellent people? HR gal and lawyer dude were marginal at best. Senior morons will never leave because who would take them?

Excellent people? HR gal and lawyer dude were marginal at best. Senior morons will never leave because who would take them?

that’s an excellent point. Most of us are actively looking since we have lost faith in the direction of the company. I fear that all best efforts isn’t enough to have a sustainable business. I hope I’m wrong but I need to protect my ability to gain a consistent source of income. Also what is disgusting is what they did to lay people off as well. We were lucky and was spared but the heartless way they do this is disgusting.

that’s an excellent point. Most of us are actively looking since we have lost faith in the direction of the company. I fear that all best efforts isn’t enough to have a sustainable business. I hope I’m wrong but I need to protect my ability to gain a consistent source of income. Also what is disgusting is what they did to lay people off as well. We were lucky and was spared but the heartless way they do this is disgusting.

100% - but as long as you have leaders like VF, RP, DS, JJ and others, they will never succeed. Must need to get rid of these and replace them with better staff members.

100% - but as long as you have leaders like VF, RP, DS, JJ and others, they will never succeed. Must need to get rid of these and replace them with better staff members.
Agree in theory, but the BOD have promoted this group and clearly the company is falling off a cliff, they are throwing good money after bad

The foulfaced DS is looking for more casualties in her quest to save the company, a rooting hog, snout deep, stirring the muck

it is interesting how she is critical of the state of Enzo probably encouraging people to leave as she had tried to do with some of us just to probably secure herself as a headcount. Make sense. Not a real HR person but a warm body to hold a slot on payroll

it is interesting how she is critical of the state of Enzo probably encouraging people to leave as she had tried to do with some of us just to probably secure herself as a headcount. Make sense. Not a real HR person but a warm body to hold a slot on payroll
Holding on, the muck stirrer, sniffing the big girls rear, relishing more terms, "silent" workforce reduction
Of course she is one
Odious wretch

Enzo on a hiring spree. Looks like layoffs are over and people are very happy again with a promise of a kick ass quarter. Even with VF mucking things up, it looks good......woohooo