• IMPORTANT: We will be performing server maintenance Saturday morning June 22 at approximately 10:00 AM EDT. We don't expect more than an hour or so of downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Layoffs Post Labcorp - Yup they are coming!!!

All these posts have the same thing in common, leadership is a JOKE! The ER days are past us, yet KC and her ship of fools are desperate to stay afloat. All this hype around products and channel partners is a smokescreen that was used to buy time in the ER era.. Those days are over and everyone here knows KC is in trouble. Good luck.

Agreed but I must add they are surrounded by unqualified and unmotivated staff ie: jelly donut which makes it harder to move the needle forward.

Agreed but I must add they are surrounded by unqualified and unmotivated staff ie: jelly donut which makes it harder to move the needle forward.

LS is a disaster. Ask anyone in R&D and they will tell you the future is bleak. All that cash from the sale is being wasted on ridiculous projects that will NEVER generate profits. KC sits behind her closed door all day looking for her next gig. VF is in the same mode, but from home.

Poor kc has nobody to hitch her covered wagon to now that all the talent is gone.
When you can not tell the difference between the bull, the horse or a donkey and you end up shooting all three because you are the boss lady, the wagon is in a low dry place and you have had all the whiskey
Good night, sleep tight

Looks like summer Fridays around here in March. The place should be buzzing but it's more like a library. The halls are echoing except for the maintenence dude.
Everyone training to be home once they get laid off. Not much to do these days. Everyone claiming “I’m so busy” but it’s all an act.

Its great to see some high level open positions at Enzo. Looks like we are adding additional Headcount to grow to a 100 million dollar company and accelerate stock price growth. I see our staff highly engaged, coming to work everyday, working late hours and finally getting stuff done. There was a VF sighting and it appears she lost a lot of weight. Wonder what diet she is on. Seems to be working great. DS just took one of those Mensa test and was rated borderline genius. She has a Rubik's cube on her desk that she can solve in 30 seconds.. The R&D and Manufacturing team inventing new products and manufacturing at lightning speed. Finances appear to be looking better and that superstar sales team really cranking out orders. Marketing keeps making progress by leaps and bounds. What a great team. The IT group led by the fearless leader RP making sure they wont get hacked again.

Thank you for reading my next piece of fiction for my new book.