Layoffs Post Labcorp - Yup they are coming!!!

This is a great comment. Thank you for that. I can confirm that there WAS quiet layoff before Feb1st. I can confirm there is NOT going to be anymore quiet layoffs or firing.
I don’t see comments on “huge growth” but I know the company is doing just ok. Not great, Not bad.

Sorry to hear some good people leaving by their own choice, It is probably good for them to find something more stable and hopefully exciting. The job market is not great.

So your short term outlook is maintaining what’s left and hope there is growth? What do you think is on the horizon for the next year or 2? Even though they stop the layoffs there are still non essential staff that should be replaced or let go. At least you have hope where many of us has been burned several times. Remember loyalty goes both ways. I hope your right but most of us are now hoping for the best (small chance) and planning for the worst (which is every quarter so far)

So your short term outlook is maintaining what’s left and hope there is growth? What do you think is on the horizon for the next year or 2? Even though they stop the layoffs there are still non essential staff that should be replaced or let go. At least you have hope where many of us has been burned several times. Remember loyalty goes both ways. I hope your right but most of us are now hoping for the best (small chance) and planning for the worst (which is every quarter so far)

agree. still a bumpy road for young and not young, and yes, not much long termd hopes eitherways

Let’s also dial the clock back to October of 22 and the big dog and pony show with the politicians announcing the addition of 100,000 sq ft of expansion space. This included the lab! Then 5 months later the lab gets spun off ?
Is Enzo now making good on the tax breaks that the Town of Babylon gave them for promising the addition of numerous new jobs but in turn canned hundreds of employees?
I live in this town and I never get a tax break. Where are those politicians now ?

"live in this town and I never get a tax break. Where are those politicians now ?"
They are probably getting k8ckbacks from Habibi and Cara.
Isn't that Why Habibi went underground.
His code name is Gucci fudge bear.
Cara may be the big boss lady, now it all adds up

As the revenue per employee has dropped to 150k, logically more layoffs are to be expected. I do not believe the management team even knows how manufacturing is working from home or even how to manufacture anything. That's makes it double jeopardy. Does the smart money even know that there is a leadership vacuum
Huge sucking sound of a revenue siphon

lol, stop this lie. Layofffs are over for awhile at Enzo. Stop playing with people’s fear.

I think the only lies come from the senior leadership. Should I remind you that during the acquisition our leadership stated that EVERYONE will have a job including any LF people that wanted to go to labcorp. How did that turn out? After Labcorp some additional Enzo staff was laid off quietly. Do you honestly think it’s going to stop. As a scientist we should all believe in cause and effect. When there are no new products, unmotivated staff doing the minimum, people working from home that should be in office where the work needs to be done, a decline in sales, bloated expenses, untalented staff, and overpaid workers for what they do, what do you think will happen? Do you come to work confident each day or are you looking over your shoulder. Everyone is expendable except for VF (the troll). It isn’t FEAR. It’s reality so you should wake up and pretend to work like everyone else so the hatchet doesn’t fall on you next.

I think the only lies come from the senior leadership. Should I remind you that during the acquisition our leadership stated that EVERYONE will have a job including any LF people that wanted to go to labcorp. How did that turn out? After Labcorp some additional Enzo staff was laid off quietly. Do you honestly think it’s going to stop. As a scientist we should all believe in cause and effect. When there are no new products, unmotivated staff doing the minimum, people working from home that should be in office where the work needs to be done, a decline in sales, bloated expenses, untalented staff, and overpaid workers for what they do, what do you think will happen? Do you come to work confident each day or are you looking over your shoulder. Everyone is expendable except for VF (the troll). It isn’t FEAR. It’s reality so you should wake up and pretend to work like everyone else so the hatchet doesn’t fall on you next.

LMAO! no one ever said that people from LS could go to labcorp! what are you smoking?

The rest, it is a theatrical shit-show starting from the clown guiding manufacturing and her little minions working from home or taking a walk on Exec Boulevard, to everyone else who is overpaid for the little work they have to do (unfortunately).

Not everyone is pretending to work, some people work, it is just not enough for the sinking ship. Mostly when Sales can’t do their jobs, guided by a screaming dog in heat who hides behind the CEO

LMAO! no one ever said that people from LS could go to labcorp! what are you smoking?

The rest, it is a theatrical shit-show starting from the clown guiding manufacturing and her little minions working from home or taking a walk on Exec Boulevard, to everyone else who is overpaid for the little work they have to do (unfortunately).

Not everyone is pretending to work, some people work, it is just not enough for the sinking ship. Mostly when Sales can’t do their jobs, guided by a screaming dog in heat who hides behind the CEO

I did hear Hamid say those words at a town hall. We all now know he is full of shit With regard to your current assessment you are 100% correct. A LOT of good folks here and quite a few barely working Sales is definitely a week point but in defense of them there are not many things available for sale We are heavy and do not need many people in their senior roles but that’s a decision they will have to face a realize sooner than later.

I did hear Hamid say those words at a town hall. We all now know he is full of shit With regard to your current assessment you are 100% correct. A LOT of good folks here and quite a few barely working Sales is definitely a week point but in defense of them there are not many things available for sale We are heavy and do not need many people in their senior roles but that’s a decision they will have to face a realize sooner than later.

All these posts have the same thing in common, leadership is a JOKE! The ER days are past us, yet KC and her ship of fools are desperate to stay afloat. All this hype around products and channel partners is a smokescreen that was used to buy time in the ER era.. Those days are over and everyone here knows KC is in trouble. Good luck.