Layoffs Post Labcorp - Yup they are coming!!!

Layoffs will be on hold for few quarters.
Enzo has the right number of people for the current size of the company.

Of course, we could be a lower number of people and be more functional.

Of course, people are scared.

Of course, there are many people not doing much. Some of these people are willingly lazy, they should go!

Of course, they might sell after 2-3 quarters of growth.

Of course, if you find a better job, go!

No more layoff until Enzo keeps growing (and we are, by luck) even if it is a lower speed than it desired by investors.

Layoffs will be on hold for few quarters.
Enzo has the right number of people for the current size of the company.

Of course, we could be a lower number of people and be more functional.

Of course, people are scared.

Of course, there are many people not doing much. Some of these people are willingly lazy, they should go!

Of course, they might sell after 2-3 quarters of growth.

Of course, if you find a better job, go!

No more layoff until Enzo keeps growing (and we are, by luck) even if it is a lower speed than it desired by investors.

Many of us have been quiet quitting due to the instability and lack of transparency of the company. The company has been quiet firing staff members as to not raise a panic. Some are gone and the expectation is that others will follow suit. So those on this pages stating that there is a resurgence of the company or huge growth, you are sadly mistaken. Don’t blame leadership. Blame yourselves for not being a part of the solution and quietly quitting. Hope you guys find some other opportunity so they can reduce the headcount or find new employees that may want to move the needle. Let’s see what the Q2 results ahead show in terms of revenue and profit.

Many of us have been quiet quitting due to the instability and lack of transparency of the company. The company has been quiet firing staff members as to not raise a panic. Some are gone and the expectation is that others will follow suit. So those on this pages stating that there is a resurgence of the company or huge growth, you are sadly mistaken. Don’t blame leadership. Blame yourselves for not being a part of the solution and quietly quitting. Hope you guys find some other opportunity so they can reduce the headcount or find new employees that may want to move the needle. Let’s see what the Q2 results ahead show in terms of revenue and profit.[/QUOTE

All of my co-workers agree the company is struggling under KC, my conterpart described it as a rudderless boat. Those leaving are taking responsibility for their future, not letting this bunch of fools take control.

Many of us have been quiet quitting due to the instability and lack of transparency of the company. The company has been quiet firing staff members as to not raise a panic. Some are gone and the expectation is that others will follow suit. So those on this pages stating that there is a resurgence of the company or huge growth, you are sadly mistaken. Don’t blame leadership. Blame yourselves for not being a part of the solution and quietly quitting. Hope you guys find some other opportunity so they can reduce the headcount or find new employees that may want to move the needle. Let’s see what the Q2 results ahead show in terms of revenue and profit.

This is a great comment. Thank you for that. I can confirm that there WAS quiet layoff before Feb1st. I can confirm there is NOT going to be anymore quiet layoffs or firing.
I don’t see comments on “huge growth” but I know the company is doing just ok. Not great, Not bad.

Sorry to hear some good people leaving by their own choice, It is probably good for them to find something more stable and hopefully exciting. The job market is not great.

This is a great comment. Thank you for that. I can confirm that there WAS quiet layoff before Feb1st. I can confirm there is NOT going to be anymore quiet layoffs or firing.
I don’t see comments on “huge growth” but I know the company is doing just ok. Not great, Not bad.

Sorry to hear some good people leaving by their own choice, It is probably good for them to find something more stable and hopefully exciting. The job market is not great.

"company is doing just ok. Not great, Not bad"
Thanks to the clever marketing,
A million better will offset the losses in 4 years,
About 1.875 years after the co is bankrupt.

The commercial realestate is valued at ?
Did the bod vote to stop the Robbani bleed

"company is doing just ok. Not great, Not bad"
Thanks to the clever marketing,
A million better will offset the losses in 4 years,
About 1.875 years after the co is bankrupt.

The commercial realestate is valued at ?
Did the bod vote to stop the Robbani bleed

blah blah always the same complainings and narrowed view. it is been 10 years I read the same crap, Enzo is still there. Go back to work instead of complaining.