• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Layoffs by the end of this week?

anonymous

Hearing that a reorg is happening by the end of this week. Can anyone that knows more shed some light? Will they be moving CVM reps over to other areas like neuro? What will the headcount per territory look like for cvm?

Keep your resume up dated

What does this even mean?

Is it: Hey, I know something is happening and I'm going to be super vague but this will really help people not get blindsided.

OR

Is it: I don't know what's going to happen, but I have to post something and this sage counsel will instill calmness and I like to put ran dom spaces in words that don't need them.

hmm.gif.4d2a20cd1e70d8f960fc2b51376ee07e.gif

What does this even mean?

Is it: Hey, I know something is happening and I'm going to be super vague but this will really help people not get blindsided.

OR

Is it: I don't know what's going to happen, but I have to post something and this sage counsel will instill calmness and I like to put ran dom spaces in words that don't need them.

hmm.gif.4d2a20cd1e70d8f960fc2b51376ee07e.gif
[/QU
OTE]

All of the above.
From Wise Council.