• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Coming soon CVM layoffs

ZS Associates handles territory alignments for 99% of pharma companies. They also design all of our comp plans.

When downsizing, ZS associates is given a list of territory numbers without any names, and they determine which territories stay or go. This way no one can claim discrimination against JnJ when they outsource this process.

Good luck, everyone. I was laid off from CVM last fall (2022). At first, you’re relieved that you at least know, but then the reality sets in when you start being treated like an outsider. For those who stay, make sure you reach out to your colleagues and friends. (You don’t get a pass because you have survivor’s guilt.)

Good luck, everyone. I was laid off from CVM last fall (2022). At first, you’re relieved that you at least know, but then the reality sets in when you start being treated like an outsider. For those who stay, make sure you reach out to your colleagues and friends. (You don’t get a pass because you have survivor’s guilt.)
Get a life dude

Good luck, everyone. I was laid off from CVM last fall (2022).

Intern here at ZS.

The great news this round is nobody will be suffering from the self-inflicted disease known as “survivors guilt”!

all levels, no exceptions.

At first, you’re relieved that you at least know, but then the reality sets in when you start being treated like an outsider. For those who stay, make sure you reach out to your colleagues and friends. (You don’t get a pass because you have survivor’s guilt.)