Justice seekers

It should work. MK was surprised people are using it andddd people are getting a response. I’m planning on continuing to use that as we all should bc if we don’t hear back, that in itself shows a break in the system or discrimination that they don’t want to address this situation which we all know was wrong

I’m confused. Andy or Jason? Or is this the same person. Hasn’t this sub-par manager been at exact for 6 years? Felt targeted for being challenged. Something he has never done with his reps. But he will thrive at EXAS. The submissive, receiving type.

I’m confused. Andy or Jason? Or is this the same person. Hasn’t this sub-par manager been at exact for 6 years? Felt targeted for being challenged. Something he has never done with his reps. But he will thrive at EXAS. The submissive, receiving type.
"What do you need from me?" If you know you know

oh wow y’all. I cannot believe i’m not the only one whose been seeing this. the man is afraid to go into an office. he used my work (data analyzing)for his business plan. no clue what he’s doing here … it’s a big joke down here

We all find it odd that he is not speaking with anyone on the leadership team. Can’t make himself look anymore guilty of helping ruin this market than that. Should be a fun road ahead for him at these meetings etc. knowing everyone doesn’t trust him or like him now. Way to ruin someone’s career and the market culture J-Andy.

wow the east sounds worse than the west. the East was on fire last year — MCs team swept COE last year…. all everyone says is “I want to mimic that team” …. did someone feel a threat? why was he let go?

wow the east sounds worse than the west. the East was on fire last year — MCs team swept COE last year…. all everyone says is “I want to mimic that team” …. did someone feel a threat? why was he let go?

We’d all love to know the answer to that question. There has been no mention and no discussion which is not helping the situation or overall vibe. We got a quick “MC was let go” convo the day it happened with NO other details.
I think “a threat” is everyone’s best guess. He should be running the entire East right now.

A true leader not only possesses strong communication and problem-solving skills, but also demonstrates empathy, integrity, and a genuine concern for the well-being and growth of their team… forever grateful to have had the opportunity to work with, and learn from MC.

We’d all love to know the answer to that question. There has been no mention and no discussion which is not helping the situation or overall vibe. We got a quick “MC was let go” convo the day it happened with NO other details.
I think “a threat” is everyone’s best guess. He should be running the entire East right now.

and that is most likely why he was terminated… his boss knew what he brought. and she knows a threat like no other. I bet I can guess who they bring in too... someone who may have lost the position to Clough back when Stuart hired Clough and lead the East like a true warriors. hmmmm… JH? J. H ?

Fr

Ppl acting like this isn’t a 10 year old product that has become as common place as tide pods

Blues clough does not matter

You do not matter

Sit down

and

Collect that measly check

Lmao, I agree but I think my new sig in all my emails will be “Blue’s Clough’s” please don’t stop using that, priceless !

and that is most likely why he was terminated… his boss knew what he brought. and she knows a threat like no other. I bet I can guess who they bring in too... someone who may have lost the position to Clough back when Stuart hired Clough and lead the East like a true warriors. hmmmm… JH? J. H ?

Yep. Place is a hot mess.