Justice seekers

Dude was ok at best. You are beginning to sound unhinged about your love for this man. BE sucks as do several others but we have to be somewhat honest about MC. MC cared about MC. He would do whatever it took to shine the light on him. Finally caught up with him.

Sounds like you had no reason for him to get to know you or work w you. I’m assuming Brad Lowell or anyone else on that leadership proved to be a better example? Sounds like you are disconnected. Go work for Jandy….

I don’t even work here anymore and I know what that means. You must be dumb. No wonder you still sell Cologuard

the fact that you are flexing over knowing about some random kid show is truly embarrassing. It’s such a dumb analogy that thought it HAD to be in reference to something else. I clearly gave some of you idiots too much credit. Not funny and not clever.

wow. that’s so nice of them to comment “they’ve settled down” and hilarious.
i’ve / everyone has been settled down the entire time. this just sounds like “guilt” on their part.

wow. that’s so nice of them to comment “they’ve settled down” and hilarious.
i’ve / everyone has been settled down the entire time. this just sounds like “guilt” on their part.
I’d bang road kill at the national sales meeting before hitting these two skanky things. Just think about that ladies while you are walking around. Yes, we are quiet because we are planning our lawsuits. As for MK, I’m not touching that with EC’s junk. We will be more motivated if they all just stay off the stage. Tired of fake clapping for Bozo and his crew.

The leadership meeting last week def had a bad vibe. Beth is so fake and they don’t give the respect of the team that we deserve. They talk to us like it is a check the box but you have to be careful what you say to Juliet bc she is just digging for info.

Miss the OGs like Clough etc. being there. Heard he is now running a health systems team. Can’t wait to get the phone call to follow him over there

The leadership meeting last week def had a bad vibe. Beth is so fake and they don’t give the respect of the team that we deserve. They talk to us like it is a check the box but you have to be careful what you say to Juliet bc she is just digging for info.

Miss the OGs like Clough etc. being there. Heard he is now running a health systems team. Can’t wait to get the phone call to follow him over there
def stfu