Justice seekers

Integrity hotline goes straight to the board or directors and can be an anonymous. If there’s anything worth sharing, that’s why it’s there.

I don’t know any of these people. But an email to board members sharing the concern would get attention. Signed by 3 employees and you’re golden.

You would also be protected against retaliation taking this route.

Cock is team KC, they go back. She's spineless.

So you think KC was even looped in on this? I can’t imagine any CEO putting their stamp of approval on a decision that would single-handedly destroy the culture and success of an entire market for the benefit of literally only 1 person. It makes zero business sense. I am still at a loss of how I am going to explain to the numerous health systems and ACO’s that MC will no longer be involved in anymore convos moving forward. He had people eating out of the palm of his hand. BE could NEVER run a room or call like MC can. She was clearly threatened. Shame on any upper leadership who allows this chick to get away with this embarrassing power play.

I think it’s time to for all of us to remeber that no one gives a shit how feild reps feel or what they think about anything.

Just remember that before you fire off an email and draw a gigantic target on your back.

I think it’s time to for all of us to remeber that no one gives a shit how feild reps feel or what they think about anything.

Just remember that before you fire off an email and draw a gigantic target on your back.
It’s not just field reps firing off emails. More than just reps were affected and more than just reps actually care about the integrity of the people they work for.

It’s not just field reps firing off emails. More than just reps were affected and more than just reps actually care about the integrity of the people they work for.

Again, I suggest you take two weeks to think about this. If you are still convinced you want to create a problem for yourself go right ahead. This guy and situation is already old news.

Again, I suggest you take two weeks to think about this. If you are still convinced you want to create a problem for yourself go right ahead. This guy and situation is already old news.

this comment tells us all we need to know about you.
Spineless, weak and irrelevant. Honestly you don’t even deserve the satisfaction of a response. Shame on me for humoring you.