Justice seekers

Well said. Very disappointed in JM. She has known and has worked with MC for a long time now and knows that everything he does is for the good of the company and his team. She had to know this was wrong. If HR is so easily influenced and swayed by upper leadership then why even have an HR dept? They are being used as the scapegoats and doing leaderships dirty work. The corruption here has just become clear as day almost overnight. I miss the days of Diane and her Badger Marching Band pep rally’s, when we all had a voice and it mattered.

Is there a way we can get this noise up to Kevin or Sara C? Maybe a large complaint or a big collective letter of support? Not only does this damage the culture but there is risk now for the organization based on leadership and the ripple effect in the organization. I think there is a coffee chat w her coming up. Maybe the Mid-Atlantic doesn’t show

Is there a way we can get this noise up to Kevin or Sara C? Maybe a large complaint or a big collective letter of support? Not only does this damage the culture but there is risk now for the organization based on leadership and the ripple effect in the organization. I think there is a coffee chat w her coming up. Maybe the Mid-Atlantic doesn’t show

BE is the worst and not only does the east feel that way but many on the west and internal feel the same. This is somewhat that Kevin and Sara need to hear about. We need to find a way to flood this noise to the top and at least get it in front of them. During Beth’s coffee chats that are basically worthless, no one should show up bc there is nothing we want to hear

i’m willing to do whatever is necessary to have our voice heard. this has completely destroyed the culture… the best leader who knew more about Cologuard and selling than anyone here and had excellent social skills (able to communicate with whomever) destroyed by someone who just didn’t like him / doesn’t like anyone in the MA. doesn’t talk or address her audience at every meeting we’ve had with her - Beth that is. everyone has gone above and beyond to be nice to have conversations and she doesn’t engage them she turns around and fires a great leader.

YES YES!!!!

Everyone should email or send Sara and Kevin a letter. Anonymous or not. They need to know that one of their “leaders” single-handedly killed the culture of an entire region. The amount of trust that has been lost is irreparable at this point if Beth is not removed from her position. Her actions are a reflection of this company. And it’s not looking good for them right now. Fix it Exact! Do the right thing! Practice what you preach!

Exact Sciences…. Take note! Purdue Pharma was kind and put her out of her misery with a forced resignation. It’s not hard!

I however am more of an “eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth” type and think you just just completely blindside her on a random call with HR.

But seriously, there seems to be a consistent theme here with multiple companies. It’s time to take the blinders off and do some digging!

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/beware-of-the-vp-beth-e.594480/

Exact Sciences…. Take note! Purdue Pharma was kind and put her out of her misery with a forced resignation. It’s not hard!

I however am more of an “eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth” type and think you just just completely blindside her on a random call with HR.

But seriously, there seems to be a consistent theme here with multiple companies. It’s time to take the blinders off and do some digging!

she SUCKS! she’s evil.

nothing surprising to see here!!

investigate beth already. she has a problem with anyone who knows what their doing and does a good job. she’s the problem, and it is ripping apart East.
200w.gif