Justice seekers

Why the anger. Just stating a fact and I never was interested in his job nor do I want that job. Do you honestly believe someone gets terminated for no reason? It’s a personal matter and none of our business but the facts are the facts, big companies do not fire people without documentation.

ever hear of politics in the corporate world??

EC are you going to let BE single handedly destroy culture and eventually performance in the East? We are almost there.

Do what you need to do as a leader. You can hire another female.

EC are you going to let BE single handedly destroy culture and eventually performance in the East? We are almost there.

Do what you need to do as a leader. You can hire another female.
Why dont you just write Everett Cunningham and Beth Eastland instead of using their initials what are you afraid of?

If released without cause as many suggest, he will be a very wealthy man. This may be the best thing that ever happened to him. He’s a smart man and I’m sure he’s on it.

If released without cause as many suggest, he will be a very wealthy man. This may be the best thing that ever happened to him. He’s a smart man and I’m sure he’s on it.

I hope he sees this. I hope he fights! One of the best leaders who genuinely cared about his people and the culture he stood for and fought for. He has made an impact on so many peoples lives, customers including. This is a big loss for the company, region, market. Whoever snags him will be lucky and should be ready for a flood of applicants from all over the country to work with alongside of him.

Today was a very sad day within our market. The shocking and upsetting news that our leader was terminated (without any explanation or address to the market by upper leadership). This leader embodied the epitome of leadership, possessing unparalleled talent, skills and an unwavering passion each and everyday. Their loyalty and dedication to their career were evident every single day, as they tirelessly assisted and collaborated with colleagues. The abrupt termination of such a dedicated leader has left the entire market devastated… fostering a deep sense of mistrust and skepticism throughout the entire market. This has raised concerns about fairness and integrity at EXAS.

So well said and so accurate in this statement, I am on W Coast and Mark has gone far out of his way to help us when we needed it most. My team is at a loss of words. Mark stepped in when leaders above him did not advocate. He is an exceptional leader and will prevail and I anticipate many will follow him due to his impeccable track record and divine leadership. Shame on Exact. We are all thinking of him and his market and want to spread our love.

https://kerrygunshenan.dreambuildercoach.com/
please take the time to look at her site above.

she sucked because she was way too busy being a life coach. my question is…
how does one have time to be an outstanding life coach with the duties of a GAM/SAM and how was this never a conflict of interest?

Oh WOW!!! I mean who in their right mind would hire someone for a specialty management role (GAM) and then slide them into a SAM role with some of the largest health systems with a background and resume consisting of dream manifestation???? Oh! Wait. Her purple haired bestie. Stellar business move

how does one have time to be an outstanding life coach with the duties of a GAM/SAM and how was this never a conflict of interest?

This place is comical. I cannot believe this woman ran a business while employed here. BBB?

Oh WOW!!! I mean who in their right mind would hire someone for a specialty management role (GAM) and then slide them into a SAM role with some of the largest health systems with a background and resume consisting of dream manifestation???? Oh! Wait. Her purple haired bestie. Stellar business move

Oh! STFU.

So well said and so accurate in this statement, I am on W Coast and Mark has gone far out of his way to help us when we needed it most. My team is at a loss of words. Mark stepped in when leaders above him did not advocate. He is an exceptional leader and will prevail and I anticipate many will follow him due to his impeccable track record and divine leadership. Shame on Exact. We are all thinking of him and his market and want to spread our love.
This post speaks volumes.