Justice seekers

https://kerrygunshenan.dreambuildercoach.com/
please take the time to look at her site above.

she sucked because she was way too busy being a life coach. my question is…
how does one have time to be an outstanding life coach with the duties of a GAM/SAM and how was this never a conflict of interest?

Man forget dream builder she needs a website builder that is some Wordpress from 2001 right there

Everyone knows Beth Eastland only surrounds herself with those who stick their heads up her ass, does her bidding and doesn’t talk back. Agree with person who said she’s weak because a strong leader doesn’t have to intimidate to lead. We all in the east hate you Beth but hey gotta feed the family

This extraordinary leader has been an unparalleled mentor, imparting invaluable wisdom and life lessons that have profoundly shaped not only my personal growth but also the lives of countless others. Their unwavering commitment to excellence, compassionate guidance, and ability to inspire has left an indelible mark on our hearts and minds, making them irreplaceable in our journey towards success and fulfillment… the market has become very dark this week leaving us all with a sense of wonder and uncertainty….

This extraordinary leader has been an unparalleled mentor, imparting invaluable wisdom and life lessons that have profoundly shaped not only my personal growth but also the lives of countless others. Their unwavering commitment to excellence, compassionate guidance, and ability to inspire has left an indelible mark on our hearts and minds, making them irreplaceable in our journey towards success and fulfillment… the market has become very dark this week leaving us all with a sense of wonder and uncertainty….

Not dark for me. His employment will most likely have no impact on me. My boss will have a new boss and life goes on. Unless she impacts my job then it’s all hands on deck.

Not dark for me. His employment will most likely have no impact on me. My boss will have a new boss and life goes on. Unless she impacts my job then it’s all hands on deck.

must be some selfish human being that only cares about them self, I am happy you weren’t impacted by anything. says a lot about you and pretty clear who you are.

Just by that comment alone we know all we need to know about you. If he had no impact, why feel the need to comment? Move along. Let me guess you probably are riding retirement, think you do a better job that 99% of the market, meanwhile no one knows your name and you post anonymously? Okay, boomer!

must be some selfish human being that only cares about them self, I am happy you weren’t impacted by anything. says a lot about you and pretty clear who you are.

you can call me selfish, I prefer realistic. What’s dark is what’s happening in the Middle East and the potential for a nuclear war. Attacking someone for their view which is different from yours is not necessary. People are acting as if his boss murdered him. Whatever it was is a private matter between the two. There are a lot of bad things happening in the world, I’m just not sure this warrants the level of drama people are attaching to it. Again, just my opinion.

you can call me selfish, I prefer realistic. What’s dark is what’s happening in the Middle East and the potential for a nuclear war. Attacking someone for their view which is different from yours is not necessary. People are acting as if his boss murdered him. Whatever it was is a private matter between the two. There are a lot of bad things happening in the world, I’m just not sure this warrants the level of drama people are attaching to it. Again, just my opinion.

Ok you’ve got it. Realistic, Self-Righteous and heartless. You can try to diminish the points made by bringing up the Middle East humanitarian crisis , but that’s a red herring. Still doesn’t change the facts, Jack.

I heard of this firing last week and reached out to a colleague in the East. WOW! Things are bad over there. Worked with Mark 5+ years and he was always a great teammate, contributor, leader. To hear the way this went down is incredibly disappointing.

THIS WAS A TERRIBLE DECISION ON BETH, NOT SHOCKING.

I have worked with BE for a very long time now. Everything that has been stated about her is accurate. She is ruthless and does not care about anyone but herself. Her inner circle fears her because she retaliates against anyone who disagrees with her. MC was removed because she did not like that he advocated for the sales team. He pushed back on her to do what was right for the organization and the reps that made the machine run. She couldn't stand hearing the truth! HR and JM are just as guilty for not stopping this from happening. She has now allowed everyone to be terminated because of personality conflicts, not performance. This has set a precedent that should scare all of us at every level. Make no mistake about it BE and JM are pure evil for doing this!