• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

It’s March - Ashfield Reps Still Working!

Bi Oncology is a disaster.

HSBS is a joke! Overpaid and have not got the business.

Give respect to the Ashfield reps.
I say this with respect. Why is Ashfield so surprised this contract with BI may be finished ? Isn't that the main reason contract is used. Seriously, how long did you think it would last at a company with mature products and it's own sales force. BI reps are nervous too, but you signed up for a position that could end any day, with little notice. Best of luck to us all, but maybe contract work isn't a good idea if it makes you so uneasy. Ultimately, we are all in a similar boat.

I'm a Ashfield Cardio rep for BI and we DID just get an email telling us to stay out of the field tomorrow and get on a mandatory conference call at 1130. Anyone else? Any chance we're NOT screwed???

I'm a Ashfield Cardio rep for BI and we DID just get an email telling us to stay out of the field tomorrow and get on a mandatory conference call at 1130. Anyone else? Any chance we're NOT screwed???

I'm sorry to say, but I don't think there's a very good chance at all. Not really sure, but I'd assume the entire contract is done for. Let's be honest, this is why they hire via the contract in the first place. I'm very sorry for my colleagues on the ashfield side. I say this with 100% sincerity, you were all great to work with and very professional. I am sorry the contract is coming to an end and I wish you the very best in the future.

I'm sorry to say, but I don't think there's a very good chance at all. Not really sure, but I'd assume the entire contract is done for. Let's be honest, this is why they hire via the contract in the first place. I'm very sorry for my colleagues on the ashfield side. I say this with 100% sincerity, you were all great to work with and very professional. I am sorry the contract is coming to an end and I wish you the very best in the future.
Amen. Hang in there

Well these cross over positions rarely work well. Never understood why BI added a contract force to micro territories. Mostly we just ran in to each other on the same days. So many offices see reps on certain days and a certain times so there a “best” day to work each city/town/area and so we are both there on the same day. Huuuge waste.

My contract partner was a back stabber so I’m glad he’s gone. Sorry y’all are without jobs but it just wasn’t a good situation to begin with. Best of luck. Now the rest of us can work our territory without getting blocked out because of a contract rep

Well these cross over positions rarely work well. Never understood why BI added a contract force to micro territories. Mostly we just ran in to each other on the same days. So many offices see reps on certain days and a certain times so there a “best” day to work each city/town/area and so we are both there on the same day. Huuuge waste.

My contract partner was a back stabber so I’m glad he’s gone. Sorry y’all are without jobs but it just wasn’t a good situation to begin with. Best of luck. Now the rest of us can work our territory without getting blocked out because of a contract rep

BI reps are the joke of the industry. Get over yourself...

...until you're the one let go and have to "settle" for a contract position. Get over yourself. EVERYONE in pharma is expendable.