• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

When will Ashfield contracts end?

Our CBD said no more overlay positions. All BI will have a position but they may not like where they end up. CV and metabolic combining with smaller, 1 person territories. Respiratory losing overlay with one person and larger base territories. If I were Ashfield, I would start looking and don't wait.

This.

Have the above posters heard a time frame for when the Ashfield reps will be let go? Will it be March/April time frame or 2H of 2019 like some others have suggested? Ashfield rep here trying to figure out how much time I have....

No one seems to have any answers on timing. The rumor does seem to be something with Ashfield, but not sure if that means a % of Ashfield, or all of them? Either way, if I was an Ashfield rep, I wouldn't be waiting to hear an answer. Start looking.