• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

March Restructuring

No change to Q2 PLANiT but PLANiT will be open end of Q2 for Q3. Like I said before, the bloodbath for 2019 will be in 2H 2019.
Q2, not 2H. Why would you conduct PLANiT leading into second half only to reorganize, change territories and products? You do all that in Q2 so it is effective 2H. Of course it is BI we're talking about...

Q2, not 2H. Why would you conduct PLANiT leading into second half only to reorganize, change territories and products? You do all that in Q2 so it is effective 2H. Of course it is BI we're talking about...

Because the reps currently in a territory knows it better than anyone who hasn’t had it before. Having the incumbent rep do all the hard work of targeting and all that with PLANiT will ensure a bettter working platform for the incoming replacement right from the get-go.

Read Mr. Boers Hot Seat email from 3/5. BI's priorities are made very clear.

Nonsense. You do know that what they put out in stuff like that email is totally separate from corporate leadership’s true intentions right? Priorities, especially at BIPI, can change quite quickly as we all know too well.

Are the impending layoffs what is holding up the ILD expansion? Has anyone received a formal offer from hiring manager or HR? Final interview and 2 weeks of silence, never had an experience like this, crickets!

Are the impending layoffs what is holding up the ILD expansion? Has anyone received a formal offer from hiring manager or HR? Final interview and 2 weeks of silence, never had an experience like this, crickets!

Internal candidates have been hired a couple of weeks ago. I have no idea if any externals were hired, or if there maybe a position or two that has not been filled, but basically I think anyone waiting is waiting in vain.