Halloween is coming...dress up as a doctor!

Anonymous

I was thinking about pretending I'm a doctor and dressing up in scrubs for Halloween then I realized our hospital reps are already pretending they are something they are not (HCP). Yes I'm PC rep but how stupid do the hospital reps look walking about in scrubs. The funny thing is I saw one of the reps in Dallas with her surgical mask still tired around her neck. Yeah I want to be just like them, NOT!

I was thinking about pretending I'm a doctor and dressing up in scrubs for Halloween then I realized our hospital reps are already pretending they are something they are not (HCP). Yes I'm PC rep but how stupid do the hospital reps look walking about in scrubs. The funny thing is I saw one of the reps in Dallas with her surgical mask still tired around her neck. Yeah I want to be just like them, NOT!

I really hope this is a joke, and these stupid Hospital/CVAS reps ARE NOT wearing scrubs pretending to be device reps!!! IF this is true, then this is one pathetic group of sales reps. IS THIS REALLY TRUE???????????????????????

If these morons really are wearing scrubs in the hospital, then I guarantee that they are the laughing stock of everyone in the hospital! They are wannabe be device reps! It IS pathetic if that is what they are doing.

This a classic case of misrepresentation. The actual need to access a sterile corridor is mimimal and we have asshole sales leaders that pretend they need to be in the control looking at lesions on the screen discussing treatment options. Really? For choosing APT? Can we be real? My hospitla rep is a total asshole who perpetrates this fraud and it is amazing that this has not been addressed by HQ>

DaveH capitulated to his sales leaders because he didn't give a shit since he knew almost 9 months ago that he was leaving so he could care less about our reps looking like idiots in scrubs when they are selling a drug that basically is an outpatient drug for AMI patients for post procedural care for 12 months once they LEAVE the hospital but we have a handful of assholes who think this is a point of care drug. May god have mercy on our souls.

DaveH capitulated to his sales leaders because he didn't give a shit since he knew almost 9 months ago that he was leaving so he could care less about our reps looking like idiots in scrubs when they are selling a drug that basically is an outpatient drug for AMI patients for post procedural care for 12 months once they LEAVE the hospital but we have a handful of assholes who think this is a point of care drug. May god have mercy on our souls.

SPOT ON

I am sitting here laughing my ass off at the thought our AZ "hospital reps" wearing scrubs!!! Holy shit, can this be really true??? Do they think they are actually getting away with pretending to be device reps, and someone that's actually part of a medical team??

If our reps are doing this, and from the above responses they are, then we have reached a new low. Next they will buy a $10 stethoscope and pretend to be a doctor! The amazing thing is that AZ apparently condones this behavior!!!!!!!!!!

I am sitting here laughing my ass off at the thought our AZ "hospital reps" wearing scrubs!!! Holy shit, can this be really true??? Do they think they are actually getting away with pretending to be device reps, and someone that's actually part of a medical team??

If our reps are doing this, and from the above responses they are, then we have reached a new low. Next they will buy a $10 stethoscope and pretend to be a doctor! The amazing thing is that AZ apparently condones this behavior!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, if you can get in with scrubs and speak with an I.C, I say more power to ya. I don't know why they would need you there to administer a P2Y12 other than observation, but hey if it gets you face time, go for it.

I do not think our customers care as long as no AZ rep tries to sneak in and around a hospital to surprise or stalk doctors. That is our clients' fear, that we are coming in scrubs to blend in and try to see a no see. It matters not since AZ has so many of us that it is pissing off accounts and doctors are just running for the hills. Very bad climate right now. (But to answer your question: Yes, I do think AZ wants to have us appear like part of the clinical decision team in an invasive lab! I see a number of reps on LInkedIN have selected the "radiology or invasive cardiology" skill! I think that is for an ACTUAL CARDIOLOGIST. LMAO!)

Hey, if you can get in with scrubs and speak with an I.C, I say more power to ya. I don't know why they would need you there to administer a P2Y12 other than observation, but hey if it gets you face time, go for it.

MDCO here. Scrubs are more comfortable and make for relaxed interaction. Scrubs for work are not to pretend to be something you are not. I like my AZ people. Although the numbers seem much higher than you would expect for the hospital environment. Good luck to us all.

Funny shit! AZ hospital pretending to be device reps is hysterical! Do they actually think they are part of the medical team like a device rep?? Are they completely delusional? Pathetic little fools.